Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDGD well I am deffo gonna try and come,

I'll keep an eye out...

So there is room to sleep in the truck then MudSurfer?
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      i just may be on holiday,down in the new forest then,cant remember when we booked up for.
      If your down this way mate your more then welcome to pop round!! I aint got any Earl grey but i can do you a mug of hot water if thats any use?!

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        GDGD well I am deffo gonna try and come,

I'll keep an eye out...

So there is room to sleep in the truck then MudSurfer?
        Room in my truck or yours???

I have a garden (tiny) that can be used for a tent, and a spare room, and we are going to talk to the landlord about using their garden/field for camping too....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          If your down this way mate your more then welcome to pop round!! I aint got any Earl grey but i can do you a mug of hot water if thats any use?!

cheers rod,just may take you up on that !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            i cant unfortunately attend,as its "up north" and apparently i might get sent down t'pit wi wippet and john smiths

oh bugger it i will try and make it !!
            Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            you know you wanna gra.whilst everyone else is drinking pints we could be sipping a nice cup of earl grey tea.
            Or you could carry on for another 300 odd mile, and come play at Drumclog all weekend Graham.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Or you could carry on for another 300 odd mile, and come play at Drumclog all weekend Graham.
              aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to many choices,my head is going to explode !!!!!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                I've got a cordless jigsaw and I'll chop holes in anything....

I'm up for coming, depending on date etc. I want to fit a snorkle and bonnet scoop, so plenty of opportunity to cut holes in stuff
                If you play with fire.....

Comment

wouldn't mind a little trip, won't know till nearer the time works crazy
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Would'nt mind popping over to meet some of you guys and having a look at your trucks, and getting some tips of you.

As I've said before I have as much mechanical knowledge and aptitude as Mr Bean, but I am keen to learn.
                    Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post
                      Would'nt mind popping over to meet some of you guys and having a look at your trucks, and getting some tips of you.

As I've said before I have as much mechanical knowledge and aptitude as Mr Bean, but I am keen to learn.
                      How has Wellesbourne fared during this recent rain?? I drove through there during the last floods and needed the recovery kit as I rescued 5 cars.....then drove through a really long flood on the way home....NICE!!!

You're welcome to Leamington any time to pop in for a cuppa and a chat!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                        How has Wellesbourne fared during this recent rain?? I drove through there during the last floods and needed the recovery kit as I rescued 5 cars.....then drove through a really long flood on the way home....NICE!!!

You're welcome to Leamington any time to pop in for a cuppa and a chat!
                        My Shed got washed again....
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I would be up for this pending dates need a Snorkel fitted and the intercooler i have sitting in my garage!!

Comment

A word of caution on this thread - as stated very near the start, this isn't a free garage session, this is to help everyone learn something about their truck they didn't know or couldn't do already. So before we get carried away with a procession of trucks wanting holes cut in them for snorkels, intercoolers fitted and so on - the plan is that YOU work on YOUR truck - with experts on hand if need be.

The Techenders that this is based on, from VW Camper forums, allows owners to learn new things about their vehicle to assist them in doing work on it later, so by all means bring all the snorkels along etc, but be prepared to fit them yourself!

As a testiment to this, Apache, Captain Chaos, Pirate-Storm and the Caretaker all learned stuff on the last one - and did their own lifts - with support from BioHazard, the £50 special and Surfenstein - but those three didn't do all the work.....

Come along, learn stuff and meet people is the general theme of the weekend, and hack holes in your trucks!!!

Comment

A word of caution on this thread - as stated very near the start, this isn't a free garage session, this is to help everyone learn something about their truck they didn't know or couldn't do already. So before we get carried away with a procession of trucks wanting holes cut in them for snorkels, intercoolers fitted and so on - the plan is that YOU work on YOUR truck - with experts on hand if need be.

The Techenders that this is based on, from VW Camper forums, allows owners to learn new things about their vehicle to assist them in doing work on it later, so by all means bring all the snorkels along etc, but be prepared to fit them yourself!

As a testiment to this, Apache, Captain Chaos, Pirate-Storm and the Caretaker all learned stuff on the last one - and did their own lifts - with support from BioHazard, the £50 special and Surfenstein - but those three didn't do all the work.....

Come along, learn stuff and meet people is the general theme of the weekend, and hack holes in your trucks!!!
                              That was the ethos behind these weekends and i do not mind helping someone with other keen people getting involved But it is hard work and donot expect it to be done for you ........

oh and a good tea boy as Rowan cannot come to this
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Room in my truck or yours???

I have a garden (tiny) that can be used for a tent, and a spare room, and we are going to talk to the landlord about using their garden/field for camping too....
                                HAHAHAHAHA mine of course.... lol I need to fit a bed in the back for a few upcoming events.... was just wondering if there was camping possibilities.....

keep me up to date about the fiels, otherwise I will look if there is a camping in the near area....
                                I hope I can make it as it will be nice to see a few people and do some work on trucks....
                                One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                                X