Well done the Red Devils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done the Red Devils

Just had to say was on tenderhooks and thankful that the reds won, especially for Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes Alex ferguson.

The attachment says it all!
    Attached Files
    Gaz

with help from John Terry hey
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
      with help from John Terry hey

A win is a win Martin
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
        A win is a win Martin
        very true mate
        i not bothered who won but my son and daughter man u supporters so guess it was ok result
        Pops

Comment

What you lot on about ,has it got a engine and run on veg........is a red devil the little red button (It controls the ejector seat)
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
            What you lot on about ,has it got a engine and run on veg........is a red devil the little red button (It controls the ejector seat)
            you need to avoid the sun more son
            Pops

Comment

It's the monaco grand prix on sunday ............now thats got engines.

Comment

I thought the Red devils were a skydiving team.

Comment

It's the monaco grand prix on sunday ............now thats got engines.
                  will be at Avalanche weekend sorry roaring around off road
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    I thought the Red devils were a skydiving team.
                    No, that's Ronaldo!
                    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

will be at Avalanche weekend sorry roaring around off road
                      Have fun .......may try and go next year once the first gen is uptogether

Comment

Have fun .......may try and go next year once the first gen is uptogether
                        will do
                        you say that every year
                        i got a theory YOUR FRIGHTENED to wander too far from salisbury plain or you might have some fun
                        Pops

Comment

will do
                          you say that every year
                          i got a theory YOUR FRIGHTENED to wander too far from salisbury plain or you might have some fun

More like the truck will breakdown ........i am limited this year as getting as much overtime in before they make us redundant and replacing home appliances whilst i can afford it . I honestly do not think that i will be able to get a job that is as well paid as this one so got to make the most of it.

Comment

More like the truck will breakdown ........i am limited this year as getting as much overtime in before they make us redundant and replacing home appliances whilst i can afford it . I honestly do not think that i will be able to get a job that is as well paid as this one so got to make the most of it.
                            te he caught one
                            we all run the risk of a breakdown each time we venture out mate is that not part of the apeel of off roading MAN AND MACHINE IN HARMONY???
                            mind you in your case usually is man and whats he gonna break this time
                            Pops

Comment

te he caught one
                              we all run the risk of a breakdown each time we venture out mate is that not part of the apeel of off roading MAN AND MACHINE IN HARMONY???
                              mind you in your case usually is man and whats he gonna break this time
                              That was the 2nd gen ........now i am having teething problems with the 1st gen BUT nothing that cannot be fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X