omg i dont believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg i dont believe it

while watching 'the supersizers go...wartime. on bbc2 was shocked they used liquid paraffin in cooking while making a cake also used in pastry some of the food they were making n eating makes you wonder how they all survived.
    eating garden snails, nettles etc mind you i have tried squirrel in the week not alot of meat but still quite nice sorry trev squirrel hunting i a go

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
    mind you i have tried squirrel in the week not alot of meat but still quite nice sorry trev squirrel hunting i a go
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

All those IOTW nominations - you knew they had to catch up with you at some point.......
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

while watching 'the supersizers go...wartime. on bbc2 was shocked they used liquid paraffin in cooking while making a cake also used in pastry some of the food they were making n eating makes you wonder how they all survived.
        eating garden snails, nettles etc mind you i have tried squirrel in the week not alot of meat but still quite nice sorry trev squirrel hunting i a go

There's a lot of protein in snails, and as long as you put plenty of garlic on 'em, they're edible, and nettles can make good soup ( with plenty of salt & pepper)
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I've eaten earth worms, taste ok with plenty of kale and stock and salt but ###### gritty!

Army survival exercise.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Yum.......food cooked in vaseline....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

it was like that around here till about 1982
              and that is not a joke
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
              X