piullow case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piullow case

ok thats ma first batch throught the pillow case(Veg oil) do i really need to put it through more filters ???????

It's 'pillow case' and yes, you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      ok thats ma first batch throught the pillow case(Veg oil) do i really need to put it through more filters ???????
      Maybe you thought I was talking S hite, so no go ahead throw it straight in the truck.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Maybe you thought I was talking S hite, so no go ahead throw it straight in the truck.
        no just thought a could cut corners cos it looks fine

Comment

What does veg filtered to 5 microns look like???
          Brian

Comment

To be honest, even if it isn't OK, with the price of derv hitting £1.30 a litre here, you could afford to change your engine a couple of times a year with the savings you make!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

A dunno????? Just despeate to have free fuel. What filters do i need, where do i get them and how do a do it

Comment

Cut corners and you'll screw the fuel system. Being a tight arse will cost you more on repairs than the cost of some filters.

Comment

am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

A dunno????? Just despeate to have free fuel. What filters do i need, where do i get them and how do a do it
                    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/search.php

Comment

Penis, a dunno how to work that thing

Comment

Penis, a dunno how to work that thing
                        Learn! Although you may across as one, there's no way on earth you really can be that much of a ..........

Comment

to be honest yoshie,all these claims about being filtered down to 5 microns is a wee bit spurious.any paricle is deemed to be soluble at 25 microns,and i often use a glass microfibre filter to achieve a 25 micron filtration with work related stuff.i am sure that the oil companies do not filter down this far as it would be much to uneconomical,(each 3 inch filter paper i use costs 3 quid),so as long as it passes through a pillow case and then a smaller denier fabric/filter it will be fine.the fuel filter should catch the rest,and anything small enough to pass through the filter will most certainly be fine(micro particulate that is)

veg oil is pretty unrefined as it is so you should expect to change the fuel filter more regularly,if you are using wvo,perhaps a monthly change is in order ??
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I told Christo go to 5 microns even though I only go 25.
                            He then wants to pour it straight through a pillow into the truck.

If I had said 25 micron will do, it would have went in with the chips and curry still in it
                            Brian

Comment

I told Christo go to 5 microns even though I only go 25.
                              He then wants to pour it straight through a pillow into the truck.

If I had said 25 micron will do, it would have went in with the chips and curry still in it

he does sound a bit keen!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X