how very dare they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    the posh twa*s up the road obviously couldnt find any where to park so they thought they would nick my parking space.
    I once parked in some old gits "parking space". The guy actually came out his house to have a screaming rant at me! After listing to his sh_t for a minute or so I got on my knees and started looking under my car.

"What are you doing?" tw_t asks.

"Looking to see where your name is written on the road......"

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
      I once parked in some old gits "parking space". The guy actually came out his house to have a screaming rant at me! After listing to his sh_t for a minute or so I got on my knees and started looking under my car.

"What are you doing?" tw_t asks.

"Looking to see where your name is written on the road......"
      the point is they have a drive,with four cars in it,that hardly gets used.our road is already a nightmare to park down,a bit like apaches,most of the houses along here have on road parking only.so forgive me if im a bit ####ed at them,for using my space outside my own home.when they have a perfectly good fecking drive.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Brake fluid?
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

maybe its there cus of the flat tyre, or it could be arranged

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            the point is they have a drive,with four cars in it,that hardly gets used.our road is already a nightmare to park down,a bit like apaches,most of the houses along here have on road parking only.so forgive me if im a bit ####ed at them,for using my space outside my own home.when they have a perfectly good fecking drive.
            you should of gone and parked in there drive, i would of lol

Comment

I'm sure with your skills, you could fab up a wheel clamp (or 4) Or report it and say it's dumped, see if it gets taken away. It is a rather unsightly object.
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Make a wheelclamp and without a lock

Damm beaten to it
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

It's cars like that that give 4x4s a bad name. Too slow to be fun, too sporty to go off road. It seems the only purpose to it is to show off and drink petrol, it's an utterly pointless vehicle. I think you should burn it and claim you did it in the name of the planet. Either that or make them get planning permission for the gash colour

Comment

Re

Get some raw prawns, mackerel and crabs.

Whizz them up in a food blender until they are liquid.

Pour this liquid into the vents/gaps above the bonnet.

Wait for a few days!

It will smell like the devil's underpants for ever!

Gary

BTW This is NOT reversible so don't do it as a joke on friends etc.
                    Last edited by hellmett; 21 May 2008, 13:00.

Comment

Working...
                    X