• Time
  • Show
Clear All

does he mean without the box section..................im confused
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      your confused,i dont even know who i am.thinking about it who are you.???
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

im gordon.im in charge.im going to win the next election by a huge amount.

you on the other hand ,you are called tony.you smile a lot.you had to quit.i am the boss now.i WILL win next time round

i am not in denial.wanna buy some cheap things.move country.go to azerbaijan.eat goats.be happy.i have had no night nurse.am feeling a little odd.going for a lie down.
        chaos bumper..........is it real
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

im gordon.im in charge.im going to win the next election by a huge amount.

you on the other hand ,you are called tony.you smile a lot.you had to quit.i am the boss now.i WILL win next time round

i am not in denial.wanna buy some cheap things.move country.go to azerbaijan.eat goats.be happy.i have had no night nurse.am feeling a little odd.going for a lie down.
          chaos bumper..........is it real
          are you sure you havnt been on the day nurse gra.jas should call his truck total chaos.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

is that checker plate thing under the lights legaL ??
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

is that checker plate thing under the lights legaL ??
              to be honest gra i really dont know.but then is my front fender legal.i dont know either way.ive never been stopped with it,so im guessing its ok.but that thing of chaos's is very disturbing.actually its menacing im starting to have nighmares about it now.mummy.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

WHAT ON EARTH WAS HE THINKING...................... ......................

it is a bit hideous
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  to be honest gra i really dont know.but then is my front fender legal.i dont know either way.ive never been stopped with it,so im guessing its ok.but that thing of chaos's is very disturbing.actually its menacing im starting to have nighmares about it now.mummy.
                  You don't think Chaos has picked up the contracts the IRA used have ?

He could do a neat line in kneecapping with that bumper
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    You don't think Chaos has picked up the contracts the IRA used have ?

He could do a neat line in kneecapping with that bumper
                    i was thinking more death race 2000.couple of spikes here and there.,sorry jas im not taking the pi55 honest i admire you for having a go.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

i was thinking more death race 2000.couple of spikes here and there.
                      thinking along similar lines, or mad max
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Give that man a silver star.....oh

Without the box bit in the middle, I'll need the fairlead hole...
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                          Give that man a silver star.....oh

Without the box bit in the middle, I'll need the fairlead hole...
                          right o,what size thickness plate do you want it made out ofand do you want this as opposed to and instead of the dodgy drawing you put up.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

right o,what size thickness plate do you want it made out ofand do you want this as opposed to and instead of the dodgy drawing you put up.
                            I'd like that in steel thick enough to keep the winch on it, and stop it from being snapped off the truck when I use the winch....

As for the 'dodgy' drawing.... ... I'd still like a bash plate to go under this - but if this can go on, leaving the existing bash plate on for now, then I'll wait.

How long do you need to make the winch mount, as the winch is in my hall.....

cheers dude!

Comment

makes you wish you had a tjm alloy winch numper,but bl00dy hell they are nearly a grand,........ i got one from ebay,its going on in a couple of weeks or so,after some nice bloke in warwick sold me his old winch and accesories......just thought i would let you know
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

makes you wish you had a tjm alloy winch numper,but bl00dy hell they are nearly a grand,........ i got one from ebay,its going on in a couple of weeks or so,after some nice bloke in warwick sold me his old winch and accesories......just thought i would let you know
                                I was going to ask you about that, I saw one the other day on fleabag that went for £500 - but the ad said it was for Hilux with leaf sprung front suspension....so I didn't get it...

And it's back......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-A...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Working...
                                X