No announcement yet.

A Newbie hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From august 93 on they were all 3.0 , however that refers to the manufacturing date, and they take their reg no. from the date of first registration which may be different, and often get's lost between here and japan anyway.

Could just be the DVLA and/or importers are incompetent though, hence why R and S reg 2nd gens appear on ebay from time to time.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse - just watch out for the squirrel
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum mate

Comment

oh cool, well its registered on an l plate and its deff got a 2.4 engine as iv just rebuild to top end lol

Comment

Originally posted by scottjewell View Post
            oh cool, well its registered on an l plate and its deff got a 2.4 engine as iv just rebuild to top end lol
            There are a few but not many 2.4's on L plate.i thought that K reg was the last till i saw a L reg one myself
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

So the big question is, is this good the fact that its one of the later 2.4 or should have i got a 3.0??

Comment

Originally posted by scottjewell View Post
                So the big question is, is this good the fact that its one of the later 2.4 or should have i got a 3.0??
                As you've had to change the head, obviously not!!

Comment

lol, very good point, but it should last me a while now. no more nasty egr and a good service

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse,

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter, piddle taking and other fun things.

Beware bio, regretfully despite our best efforts we have failed to housetrain him
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X