American car magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American car magazines

Does anyone know of any decent american car magazines that have classifieds?

All american stuff seems "overpriced" on the most obvious places!!

Cheers!

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Does anyone know of any decent american car magazines that have classifieds?

All american stuff seems "overpriced" on the most obvious places!!

Cheers!
    Just look on ebay.com
    My mate bought a few things from there.

He is got a 2wd chevy truck that he imported via ebay...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Thats a good point!!

a garage i know have got a dodge ram in that im falling in love with!

4" lift, Mickey thompson alloys, leather seats. stunning!

The one (pretty big) downside is that the tyres are 295/75/16 which im struggling to find! An they are all flucked! not a single one is road legal

So its tough. I want to love it! But it needs tyres right away an i dont feel happy about any choices i can think for it...

Plus one thing that had me hooked with the surf was doing the research. checking out where to buy what! Whats good vs. whats cr*p!!

Getting that particular dodge means that most of the 'paperwork' is already done! All that would be left is a 3" body lift an then some larger tyres...

I think i want to see a stock one grow into my perfect truck.

pic....

Comment

See one of them parked at work most days, decided to park next to him one day but it made the surf look like a mini, bl00dy big truck
        Roy
        When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Thats a good point!!

a garage i know have got a dodge ram in that im falling in love with!

4" lift, Mickey thompson alloys, leather seats. stunning!

The one (pretty big) downside is that the tyres are 295/75/16 which im struggling to find! An they are all flucked! not a single one is road legal

So its tough. I want to love it! But it needs tyres right away an i dont feel happy about any choices i can think for it...

Plus one thing that had me hooked with the surf was doing the research. checking out where to buy what! Whats good vs. whats cr*p!!

Getting that particular dodge means that most of the 'paperwork' is already done! All that would be left is a 3" body lift an then some larger tyres...

I think i want to see a stock one grow into my perfect truck.

pic....

Nice truck mate
          So when u getting it?
          Just don't look for them tires then and get bigger ones straight away...

So what is gonna happen with the 35" 2.4 club then??
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
            Nice truck mate
            So when u getting it?
            Just don't look for them tires then and get bigger ones straight away...

So what is gonna happen with the 35" 2.4 club then??

Problem is im not sure what size would fit without rubbing..

I'd like some 37"s on it! They look perfect on a dodge! the 295/75/16 is about 33.5" tall. an they look small!

as for the 35" 2.4 club.... whoever buys my truck will have to continue that legacy!!

Im not sure about any of it yet really, Once my truck is gone i doubt i'll ever come back to Surfs. I'll just be trying to rebuilt the one i already have!
            So ive got to be 100% sure before i do anything silly!!

Comment

Working...
            X