how do u drink yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    I don't understand, if your truck is behind mine and I'm upwind pulling you out of a muddy hole then surely I won't smell anything
    you will smell it alright. al ambush u

Comment

are you two seriously discussing farting....................... in a weeks time !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

yes.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

yes.
          ok just so long as i know !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            are you two seriously discussing farting....................... in a weeks time !!
            Yes....and your problem is?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
              Yes....and your problem is?????????
              I'm glad I have met you and know you are ok, otherwise I would be ignoring you by now.
              Your as subtle as yoshie at times.
              Alan

Comment

please see previous reply.................no probs,its good to see that stepping on a frog/dropping your hat forward/telling baldy to jump higher/shouting knackers to the queen/buttock yodelling/dropping an air biscuit/telling mr brown to keep the noise down/shouting for gold/ is on the agenda !
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

please see previous reply.................no probs,its good to see that stepping on a frog/dropping your hat forward/telling baldy to jump higher/shouting knackers to the queen/buttock yodelling/dropping an air biscuit/telling mr brown to keep the noise down/shouting for gold/ is on the agenda !
                  Class,pure Class. Yeh as alan said,take me with a pinch o salt

Comment

i thought it was about farting....
                    Alan

Comment

I'm glad I have met you and know you are ok, otherwise I would be ignoring you by now.
                      Your as subtle as yoshie at times.
                      So u are glad u met me, how sweet

Comment

Working...
                      X