A Great Holiday. But.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Holiday. But.........

Just got back from a few days holiday on the sunny Costa Brava. We had a great break apart from some scum who were in the apartment a couple of doors along from us.

These kids had a room of their own and couldn't have been more than 17 years old, they swore from morning to night. One of them continuously yelled, 'mother f***er' from his balcony. They also had a BB gun,one of those things that fires little plastic pellets, which they fired at birds on the building opposite.

They were part of around 10 Irish families who were staying at the complex. The rest of them were no bother but they never seemed to correct these kids. Another youngster who was about 9 or 10 was singing sectarian songs about murder and shootings. To be honest I would have complained but I was wary as there was so many of them and it was just me and Laura.

The suprising thing was that there were a load of other families there with very young children and none of them complained either, (they may have been wary of complaining as well).

Thank goodness we only had to put up with it for 3 days, if we had been there for a fortnight it would have been hell!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

t'is always a sh!t when people are rude an out of control mate!

Like you said, makes it a million times worse when its young kids an they are part of a big group!

Im a big bloke, fairly solid but even i'd brick it having to go an ask them to "shut there kids up"

Comment

Re

Betcha they were from Southern Ireland?

There name wasn't "Mongan" by any chance?

Comment

Bollox, if I pay hard earned for my holiday it better not be ruined by eejits.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'd say something to them, there's no way I'd be able to keep my mouth shut!
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            Bollox, if I pay hard earned for my holiday it better not be ruined by eejits.
            Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            I'd say something to them, there's no way I'd be able to keep my mouth shut!
            I would love to be 20 years younger again so I could have done the same. At 50+ years old and on holiday with a wife who is in remission from cancer it's not worth the hassle.

I've stood up for myself in the past when I've had to but I've also stood up for others and that once brought me a load of grief and the ones I tried to help left me to sort it out alone. Luckily I called on some aquaintences who dealt with the matter. Once bitten, twice shy!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It really bugs me when people don't respect others around them

Hope your holiday wasn't too bad otherwise.

cheers

Chris
              Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Originally posted by corsetts View Post
                Sorry to hear that. It really bugs me when people don't respect others around them

Hope your holiday wasn't too bad otherwise.

cheers

Chris
                Thanks. Great break mate, you can't let things like that spoil your hollys, you've just got to work round them! (Or get drunk and block it all out!!)

Comment

(Or get drunk and block it all out!!)
                  Fair comment glad you had a good one anyway
                  Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Working...
                  X