yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help i'm clumsy and i'm about to break something............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shiny????? noooooooooooooooo the only reason i'm tryin to fix the back windows is to give me somewhere else to climb out of when i end up nose first in a muddy hole

the reference to cleainig was mild sarcasm didn't come across well -

Checked every wire all the way from the master switch through the door rubber seal up to the plugs on the panel in the drivers foot well no sign of damage at all. gonna grab a cct tester and test every wire individually tomorrow see how that goes. - is there a seperate relay for the rear windows dont have a diagram that shows one?

Given only had the truck a week and done a transmission, transfer and dif fluids change oil change in engine and all coolants changed as well as replacing all five tyres (can you beleive it was still on its originals?????) think i deserve some time off

him indoors is well chuffed!! had me head in a pickup for a week!!
    Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

So you will be ready to join us at Drumclog on the weekend of the 5th July.
      This is when few of the lads from down south are visiting.

see hear
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Lainey;449370 - :toilet:

[B
        him indoors is well chuffed!! had me head in a pickup for a week[/B]!!
        hell i bet you were tired and hungry after having ya head in it that long....
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
          So did i until a went the Denny. a want ma truck to come complete with bashes scratches and odd coloured wings
          she aint pretty, but hell, she looks good.

Good luck with wiring Lainey, as yoshie said, get to the Clog and bring the cakes!
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            So you will be ready to join us at Drumclog on the weekend of the 5th July.
            This is when few of the lads from down south are visiting.

see hear
            Was just gonna mention the clog next weekend. Hey lainey its my first outing too. Went to meet couple o the guys the day. they brand new, get to the clog come on

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              she aint pretty, but hell, she looks good.

Good luck with wiring Lainey, as yoshie said, get to the Clog and bring the cakes!
              Yeh she sure does look good, u done ma thingy yet

Comment

lmao at storm.

I may make drumclog if its an open invitation if I have to comit to it before hand I dunno cos we have a lot more stuff to do the truck want to put on bull bars get a second set of wheels and put some mud tyres on them so its a lot to do in a little over a month but we'll have to see

Comment

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
                  lmao at storm.

I may make drumclog if its an open invitation if I have to comit to it before hand I dunno cos we have a lot more stuff to do the truck want to put on bull bars get a second set of wheels and put some mud tyres on them so its a lot to do in a little over a month but we'll have to see

Open invite.
                  Why fit Bull Bars?
                  Brian

Comment

Open invite.
                    Why fit Bull Bars?
                    cos i like them - they have no bearing on my attendance tho - lol just realised how that read - the mud tyres would have an impact however - as currently truck is shod with avon rangers not the thing for playing in the mud but the only tyres my local place could get me quick......

Comment

Open invite.
                      Why fit Bull Bars?
                      Fit an a bar, look better. never mind little over a month. come next weekend. all i got is a/t tyres. And a shiny taipipe

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                        Yeh she sure does look good, u done ma thingy yet
                        just sent it, you should have a nice wee star in a couple of days.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                          just sent it, you should have a nice wee star in a couple of days.
                          And that funky feeling??????????

Comment

perhaps a mod could move this to technical issues 2.4?

I guess this is now in the wrong place as I now need help and its kinda outside of the general chit/chat header?

My electric windows saga continues, I have resistence tested every wire on the drivers door all test ok at .8 ohms all the wires going into the rear doors all test ok loom from rear drivers door back to the relay / fuse box panel in drivers footwell tests ok.

Firstly, is there a seperate relay or controller for the rear windows hidden somewhere in the rear of the truck?

Does anyone have a full on wiring diagram for the electric window system for the 1992 surf 2.4

Comment

Surfs look better with bull bars?

NAAAAAHH!!!!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                Surfs look better with bull bars?

NAAAAAHH!!!!

Hmm a wee mini A-Bar. love the front end though.Aggresive mmmm nice

Comment

Working...
                                X