Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    love him !!!

im going to spend the time between now and october tube bending and so on to make a shelter that fits beween two or three surfs,....hopefully

that should stop some of the misery should it absolutely pi55 down
    Aye, what we need is just a large ( but not too large ) tarp and some rope ( and a few trees to tie it to) like "basha" that'll go up quick and keep 15 people dry.

Early octember might not be too bad, as it could be classed as late autumn and may even be warm....
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
      Aye, what we need is just a large ( but not too large ) tarp and some rope ( and a few trees to tie it to) like "basha" that'll go up quick and keep 15 people dry.

Early octember might not be too bad, as it could be classed as late autumn and may even be warm....
      all you need is a tarp and some Surfs for pegs.

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Only very short people can fit under there though, by the look of it... (that IS Richard Hammond isn't it?)

I have a big Tarp, and so does Mr Poo, so we should be OK. Be prepared though, I will moan like a moany thing.

I dont do months after September, or before April. They should be banned.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ha Ha, wee jimmy!

We had a centre pole which meant tall dudes like me could stoop in comfort.
          Alan

Comment

My trucks 6'4" tall (now not then) and so are jims and brians so it was pretty good.
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X