Catching Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching Up

Hi Guys, catching up - not been on in a while (thanks by the way Tony N for the ECU/electrics info).

Just bumped into a guy at the petrol station who claims that he has just had some work done on his S2 surf covering the suspension/steering by Toyota for FREE and is currently going round telling everybody. He also said that his was not an import (but forgot to check the badging) and that they were also doing imports.

I remember a while back there being something to do with this which resulted in replacement of some items but this seemed to be a Japan/ANZAC thing.

Does anybody know anything??

Cheers

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ali,

phone toyota gb on 01737367600 with your vin no, they will either make arrangements or tell you if yours has been done.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

or do a search on here for steering recall! there is loads of people who have had it done including me!!

Comment

Steering relay rod recall

Cheers Guys

It appears that it is the original issue from some time back but I missed that Toyota GB are now sorting it here

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Heres a list of all affected vehicles
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
          X