Decent 4x4 Garage in the North East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent 4x4 Garage in the North East?

Anyone know of a decent garage to work on my Surf in the North East please?
    Plus I have 5 original surf wheels and tyres all ok some new some old if anyone is interested in picking them up. Your's for a donation to this site.

Cheers

John
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Hi I have used ridleys of tow law and they have always been exellent... also quicksale tyres at ferryhill is good also just had my cv joint boots done there...
    Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by johnaki1 View Post
      Anyone know of a decent garage to work on my Surf in the North East please?
      Plus I have 5 original surf wheels and tyres all ok some new some old if anyone is interested in picking them up. Your's for a donation to this site.

Cheers

John
      Have you tried Abrahams at St Helen ? I've used em a few times, not cheap but good. Have a word with Tony, the gaffer, nice bloke always trys to help.

Cheers Spoggle

Comment

Am well up for the wheels,can not help with garage (sorry they all try and pull my pants down, so do all my own work now)have you still got them?
        Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Gone.

Originally posted by 123-gtt View Post
          Am well up for the wheels,can not help with garage (sorry they all try and pull my pants down, so do all my own work now)have you still got them?
          Sorry mate, they went to a scrap yard. I needed the space in the garage.
          "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Comment

Working...
          X