landcruiser wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    I believe he's referring to the fact that some of them may have a negative? offset, i.e: be further in towards the arch.
    wrong way round mate. never thought id get the chance to say "Matt your wrong!" How awesome is that

Anyway,

a negative offset sticks out further out then a positive offset. a Spacer will only make a negative offset greater causing more troubles (at a guess) unless it is an extreme positive offset which i strongly doubt as a LC has a larger negative offset from stock.

Comment

my wheels came off a 92 lwb 4.2

Comment

Comment

They're not a stock rim are they BDT? They're some kind of aftermarket alloy aint they?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            They're not a stock rim are they BDT? They're some kind of aftermarket alloy aint they?
            yup just sayin that wheels fit that were on the lc,and dont rub,mine r 265/75/16's i think

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              yup just sayin that wheels fit that were on the lc,and dont rub,mine r 265/75/16's i think
              265/75/16 is a great size on a stock surf!!

Comment

wrong way round mate. never thought id get the chance to say "Matt your wrong!" How awesome is that

Anyway,

a negative offset sticks out further out then a positive offset. a Spacer will only make a negative offset greater causing more troubles (at a guess) unless it is an extreme positive offset which i strongly doubt as a LC has a larger negative offset from stock.
                Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Also, just for future reference Rod, did you happen to notice a question mark that appeared out of place after the word negative? Guess what that infers?

Comment

Also, just for future reference Rod, did you happen to notice a question mark that appeared out of place after the word negative? Guess what that infers?
                  means your 100% sure dont it?!

Comment

means your 100% sure dont it?!

Got to give you an A for effort matey.

Comment

wheels fit. but a wee bit o scrubage on the mud flaps. wot a result for me vs missus. i now have an excuse for a lift hee hee hee

Comment

Comment

Bdt they are pretty much same as i have on my old isuzu i need to pull off and sell, same size too

Comment

Working...
                          X