Family Guy - Peter Griffin laugh moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy - Peter Griffin laugh moment

Windows Vista makes me laugh....when you do that thing where you can scroll the windows on the screen, I just held my finger on the right arrow key and they kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.... hehehehehehehe Vista is funny. (it's also a major pain in the parts).
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    Windows Vista makes me laugh....when you do that thing where you can scroll the windows on the screen, I just held my finger on the right arrow key and they kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.... hehehehehehehe Vista is funny. (it's also a major pain in the parts).
    eh ?????????/poor bloke
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Does Vista have the wee button you can press that shows all open windows?
      and allows you to click/jump between them, my Mac does, it's the most useful surprise find yet.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        Does Vista have the wee button you can press that shows all open windows?
        and allows you to click/jump between them, my Mac does, it's the most useful surprise find yet.
        There is one on the task bar at the bottom, click it and all the open windows show in the middle of the screen, and you can flick through them with the arrow keys - tres bon!

Comment

Comparing yourself to an official retard? (The episode where they go to Texas). Btw, do you know why Chuck Norris has a beard?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Comparing yourself to an official retard? (The episode where they go to Texas). Btw, do you know why Chuck Norris has a beard?
            Hahahahaha that episode made parts of my rib cage hurt so badly.....

Comment

the chicken fight part 2 is quality tv.

have you all seen the star wars feature then?

If not I can send you a divX disc. let me know. it's the best yet.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                the chicken fight part 2 is quality tv.

have you all seen the star wars feature then?

If not I can send you a divX disc. let me know. it's the best yet.
                I saw that on holiday last year, Christ's bum that made me laugh.....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                  I saw that on holiday last year, Christ's bum that made me laugh.....
                  "I've had the time of my life..."

awesome!
                  Alan

Comment

love family guy, my phone's ringtone for nearly a year has been Peter Griffin singing "I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor"
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                    X