Clear All

Originally posted by sledge View Post
    here ya go mark this is for wheels and tyres balanced and already fitted

mudzillas 35's
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/35-13-50-x15-M...QQcmdZViewItem

CREEPY CRAWLER 37's
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/37-12-50-x15-M...QQcmdZViewItem

if they ain't what your after give him a ring, delivery is about £50 on top
    the 35s" look good but i dont really fancy those 37" especially as they are 12.5 would be really skinny looking.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      the 35s" look good but i dont really fancy those 37" especially as they are 12.5 would be really skinny looking.
      yh they do look good, and thoose 37's would be very skinny lol

Comment

Mark our Alan got 33" on 15x10 rims same as in the add above, fitted balanced and delivered from Silverline for £575. The tyres look very good. Pattern is almost the same as my BFGs
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Mark our Alan got 33" on 15x10 rims fitted balanced and delivered from Silverline for £575. The tyres look very good. Pattern is almost the same as my BFGs
          hi yoshie,the ones that are on stein in the pic are 33" they are on 10x15" alloy rims.i just wanted to go a little bigger to fill the arches a bit more.im thinking 35x14.5 quite like the look of the pit bull rockers tonyN has on his 1st gen.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

hi yoshie,the ones that are on stein in the pic are 33" they are on 10x15" alloy rims.i just wanted to go a little bigger to fill the arches a bit more.im thinking 35x14.5 quite like the look of the pit bull rockers tonyN has on his 1st gen.
            They would set the truck off nicely mate, if you need to sell the brunt orange thing to fund this, I suppose I could take it off your hands
            Brian

Comment

They would set the truck off nicely mate, if you need to sell the brunt orange thing to fund this, I suppose I could take it off your hands
              hehehehehehee,nice gesture mate but no way,its the only one of its kind in the country.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

hehehehehehee,nice gesture mate but no way,its the only one of its kind in the country.
                I think the line to buy it would look like the Next sale at 8.30am.
                Brian

Comment

I think the line to buy it would look like the Next sale at 8.30am.
                  well the ex missus did try and sell it,but i managed to claw it back.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

I screwed up big style as i could have had it
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

ive already paid for it got a receipt and every thing,must call my solicitor....................
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                        yea bet your kicking yourself now aint ya.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                          Yes you did. Sorry
                          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            ive already paid for it got a receipt and every thing,must call my solicitor....................
                            darn must get it in the shop and re-spray it and change plates and chassis numbers.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

seen these mark? They ain't that much dearer than the rockers

http://www.devon4x4.com/component/op...howcaticons,no

someone's got some procomp muds 35x12.50x15s up for £375 on KORC incase you're interested aswell - http://kentoffroadclub.proboards25.c...ay&thread=7248
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X