Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    needto get it over to the barn.....se if its terminal
    where is that tho?he only got 10 mile cover?

Comment

we can tow it from wherever he is recovered to.me and james will looksie at it asap trev......but it dont sound great !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

we can tow it from wherever he is recovered to.me and james will looksie at it asap trev......but it dont sound great !!
        he gettin it towed home,poor bloke is really gutted

Comment

need to send him my new telephone number(sorry trev only just got the fone).will try to arrange a tow over asap
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Home at $^$^$^^$ Last !!!!!!

The 3 cylinder beast is hiding on Perrymount Road, I'll try and get her shifted tomorrow.

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hippo's home Gray, if you want to call I am contactable until 10:30ish tomorrow then in a meeting til around 4

Trev

Comment

Trev / Graham shout if you need a hand after work!
                Alan
                07980-343201
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Alan,

Just got madam off the road and into a parking space here, talk about running rough, loud as hell, vibrating like a good un

Comment

Glad you managed to get her back trev ...........All we can do is keep our fingers crossed now
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                      Glad you managed to get her back trev ...........All we can do is keep our fingers crossed now
                      The breakdown truck appeared just after we spoke, and he put madam onto the road outside the flats, there were no spaces last night

I shot out early this morning to find an empty space (if madam goes it's the BEST spot to pick her up from) so fired her up and limped her in

Now I got to work out what to do

Comment

Establish what has died .........Is it cost effective to fix???

It's the fix bit that is the problem . When do you stop throwing money at it and only you can decide that
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Sorry to hear of your poorly truck mate, hope you get something sorted son..
                          Working at last.......

Comment

Jeez Trev! sorry to hear the hippo,s been struck down, hope it aint terminal mate, you'll have plenty of help (inc me if there's anything i can do)
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Jeez Trev! sorry to hear the hippo,s been struck down, hope it aint terminal mate, you'll have plenty of help (inc me if there's anything i can do)
                              I think her only hope is a heart transplant and that's something I cannot afford

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                                I think her only hope is a heart transplant and that's something I cannot afford
                                See what the prob is when you get the head off mate, it may just be confined to the head, crack, valve, summat like that, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X