No announcement yet.

@bdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok update his being recovered home,but not for another half hour,but worse than that,aa recon he is only firing on 3 cyl and no oil pressure

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      ok update his being recovered home,but not for another half hour,but worse than that,aa recon he is only firing on 3 cyl and no oil pressure
      Thats not good ....At least he isn't on the m23/25 junction anymore.

I wonder if it's anything to do with running 100% veg all the time
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
        Thats not good ....At least he isn't on the m23/25 junction anymore.

I wonder if it's anything to do with running 100% veg all the time
        tbh i wouldnt have thought so,more to do with 200kms+

Comment

Hmmm Jokers died same sort of way........only running on 3 what has he done to it .......Head or piston???....oil pump or crank???

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
            Hmmm Jokers died same sort of way........only running on 3 what has he done to it .......Head or piston???....oil pump or crank???
            well jokers overheated.........the OTHER persons didn't overheat atall so i'd go with 2nd option,worse still he has suggested gettin a run around.noooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

Comment

[quote=sledge;446669]can't be him he's only got a 2.4 lol

oy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whaddya mean ONLY a 2.4. has yours driven bryncrug......TWICE !!!

,and when its got you home in one piece AND its still going,then call it only

dont make me come down there.....cos its late and im scared of the dark
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

well jokers overheated.........the OTHER persons didn't overheat atall so i'd go with 2nd option,worse still he has suggested gettin a run around.noooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

It overheated a while back ........rad full of .........

Comment

its not been good for a while.its been run to hot for to long,this damage occured a while back
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ok he is a step closer,recovered to pease pottage so their service van can go have a look!
                    hmmm does that mean its udtrev?

Comment

[QUOTE=breakdowntruck2;446772]well jokers overheated.........the OTHER persons didn't overheat atall so i'd go with 2nd option,worse still he has suggested gettin a run around.noooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE

,rattling sound from engine temp went up to just over halfway, didnt notice what the oil gauge was on
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

[QUOTE=joker??;446789]
                        well jokers overheated.........the OTHER persons didn't overheat atall so i'd go with 2nd option,worse still he has suggested gettin a run around.noooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE

,rattling sound from engine temp went up to just over halfway, didnt notice what the oil gauge was on
                        poor trev,he is/was gutted

Comment

nooooooo,the hippos dead,it cant be.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

needto get it over to the barn.....se if its terminal
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

poor bugger

Comment

trev just rang,he is still waiting!!!,good old aa!!,and he is that bored he has read this thread on his mobile!! lol
                                ps trev if u want help lookin at cars etc tommorow evening,just give me bell matey,im free from bout 6pm

Comment

Working...
                                X