No announcement yet.

Meet Hector.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know anyone at the moment as I am more involved in race horses. Will ask some of my students though!
    "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
      Was that sassyt 's horse ...........How is she doing atm??
      I'm doing really well, thanks.

Like Linda says my big horse (who I have had for nearly 6 years) is always going to come first, and will be months before I am doing anything useful with him, probably this time next year before we are back to endurance & stuff, so its just not fair on such a useful pony as HP to be taking a back seat.

He is loving it at Linda & Tony's

Comment

nice to see you up and about

Comment

Thanks - good to be back

Comment

how r things with your recovery?

Comment

What sort of dog is he, he's big
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                how r things with your recovery?
                Well. Don't even notice the right hand side weakness now unless I try something I havent since the accident - anything I do regularly is mostly back to normal. Memory is fine & have started back at work just for a few hours this week. Can walk for over a mile before I get tired or do quite a few yard jobs. So doing amazingly well consiedring - have been very lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by SassyT View Post
                  Well. Don't even notice the right hand side weakness now unless I try something I havent since the accident - anything I do regularly is mostly back to normal. Memory is fine & have started back at work just for a few hours this week. Can walk for over a mile before I get tired or do quite a few yard jobs. So doing amazingly well consiedring - have been very lucky.
                  good to hear it, glad you're making a good recovery.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                    He's 4 - he's for sale too if you know anyone, (due to his owner's health issues).

14.2hh traditional coloured cob. Was backed at Christmas, and ridden away, total sweetheart, taken out in the trailer to lessons, and to watch at a couple of shows, and has been good as gold, also hacked alone and in company - happily standing still whilst his companion galloped around jumping. Had 2 months off and I've just restarted him this week. He learns fast and is very willing.

How much?
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                      How much?
                      I can answer that one :-)

He is advertised as he is now (just re-backed) at £2,950 with a saddle company saddle that has been fitted to him. Obviousely if the saddle is not needed the slightly cheaper.

Obviously in a couple of months when he is working well in the school again he will be more.

Comment

Price

He is advertised as he is now (just re-backed) at £2,950 with a saddle company saddle that has been fitted to him. Obviousely if the saddle is not needed the slightly cheaper.

Obviously in a couple of months when he is working well in the school again he will be more.
                        I could get a 3 litre for that lol

Love DAD

Comment

Would you consider breaking him for parts?

Sorry, it was the saving for not having the saddle that made me think that. I'll get back in my corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            Would you consider breaking him for parts?

Sorry, it was the saving for not having the saddle that made me think that. I'll get back in my corner.
                            sniggers

that was quite funny :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X