Meet Hector.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Hector.....

Say hello to the lastest member of our family.....

He's not strictly ours, but in our care to bring him along to a useful member of horse society, he's just a baby, and very cute. Been backed, just started to be ridden and lunged, but then left for 2 months due to owner being broken!

I love him, he's a proper 'Pikey Pony' and as wide as a bus from behind!!

So we now at least have a horse we can ride and play with, while Kelsie gets over her injury this summer, as well as the other 3 field ornaments.

PS,

Its also Kelsie's Birthday today! 17!! Kelsie-woo. (thats the horse fools, not Linda...)

She's completely in love with Hector, poor Eddie has been dumped, despite the age difference!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

He's lovely!!
    How old is he?
    "Good at cracking bones"

Comment

Loving those massive hooves.

Comment

All you need now is the Vardo...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by EvH View Post
          He's lovely!!
          How old is he?
          He's 4 - he's for sale too if you know anyone, (due to his owner's health issues).

14.2hh traditional coloured cob. Was backed at Christmas, and ridden away, total sweetheart, taken out in the trailer to lessons, and to watch at a couple of shows, and has been good as gold, also hacked alone and in company - happily standing still whilst his companion galloped around jumping. Had 2 months off and I've just restarted him this week. He learns fast and is very willing.
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            All you need now is the Vardo...

Apparently he's much better on the right rein than left, because he's used to going round roundabouts!

Comment

He's nice.

Getting worried about Tony though:

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              I love him, he's a proper 'Pikey Pony' and as wide as a bus from behind!!

Comment

Apparently he's much better on the right rein than left, because he's used to going round roundabouts!

rotfl - think he's french as he's actually a wee bit better on the left rein!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  Loving those massive hooves.
                  Yeah, his feet are huge!! I'm used to our Thoroughbred and T/B X horses, and the Ponys feet, Hectors are amazing.

Comment

here ya go tony you can even get your dags in it

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Sounds like his toe-in is umm, out! I like the flares though.

Comment

Was that sassyt 's horse ...........How is she doing atm??
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                          Was that sassyt 's horse ...........How is she doing atm??

It's still Sassy's pony - he's just staying with us to do a bit of work again before he is sold.

She is doing really well now, I'm sure she'll be along later to comment herself, but 2 horses are going to be a bit much for a long time, and her horse is going nowhere, so HP needs to be sold.

Should be easy as he's a lovely, easy, straightforward chap!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                            here ya go tony you can even get your dags in it

needs a snorkle and a 2" lift tho
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                              He's 4 - he's for sale too if you know anyone, (due to his owner's health issues).

14.2hh traditional coloured cob. Was backed at Christmas, and ridden away, total sweetheart, taken out in the trailer to lessons, and to watch at a couple of shows, and has been good as gold, also hacked alone and in company - happily standing still whilst his companion galloped around jumping. Had 2 months off and I've just restarted him this week. He learns fast and is very willing.
                              Oh he's lovely - got one just like him at the yard, bugger to lead though - just tanks off with you and you don't stand a chance.

I'm sure you'll find him a lovely home.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X