Seatbelts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbelts

Anyone got any idea how the rear seatbelts in my surf would fit. only got lap belts just now. need to get ones that go over the shoulder as i got kids

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    Anyone got any idea how the rear seatbelts in my surf would fit. only got lap belts just now. need to get ones that go over the shoulder as i got kids
    You can get the later rear belts for the outer 2 seats that go over the shoulder , but no one does a over shoulder centre belt . I got a pair of grey over shoulder rear belts if you want to buy them .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

How much

Much u want for them. I will need all the fixings for them too.

Comment

If you want new Rough Trax do them
        http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=145&vid=704

Chris
        GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

????

Tried roughtrax an milner. as well going to toyota just as cheap. tried toyota for a few things. good if ur struggling for to find wee bits that roughtrax and that dont do

Comment

Tried to send you an email , but having trouble wiv this new broadband stuff . Will let you know asap about price.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
              Tried to send you an email , but having trouble wiv this new broadband stuff . Will let you know asap about price.
              New broadband? it been out for years dont tell me u just got it. lol

Comment

Working...
              X