Vote for the Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Number One Top of the ???

After 5 months, still love to get in and drive my Surf. Even have my Forum sticker on back bumber.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Duke
      You Can Vote Once A Day every Day
      dont do that, he wiped the lot out before, only vote once, we dont have to cheat
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

• Surf 164, Defender 138....... smokin'..............
        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

• Originally posted by gemini
          dont do that, he wiped the lot out before, only vote once, we dont have to cheat
          Well put.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by gemini

Tut Tut guys

Hi Linda,
            Thought I'd pop in and say hello - seems like there's some mischeviousness going on in here. They definately need keeping an eye on - bad lads!!

I (as a lannie owner) admit that the Surf is a very popular and capable vehicle and the fact is IF I couldn't have a lannie I probably would have a Surf. I hope though, to echo Linda's comments, that we can all get along side by side fighting those that oppose off-roading - not ourselves. I know I wouldn't pass anyone broke down roadside (esp 4x4ers) we're all like minded, we just use different tools and it's a credit to the vehicles that we defend them so passionately.
            I know we aren't accessible for everyone but it would be really nice to see as many as possible turn up at the quarry to trial or play with us - remember it IS a 4x4 club for ALL
            Have fun getting dirty guys and if you pass a C reg blue 110 H/T with side windows fitted - please wave, it could be me !
            My dog's love me - don't need a second opinion

Comment

• Toyota surf, some of the best owners on the net, winning on a poll,
              your holier than the mud you get stuck in!!!! top motors you are where you deserve to be, good stuff

You should be really proud of yourselves!
              Last edited by Koi; 27 June 2004, 19:14.

Comment

• who cares, we are top

Comment

• how depressing....

Comment

• Voted,SURFs 31.2%- Defenders 22.2%!! Wots even more amusing is 2.1% have voted for the parts bin frontera.
                    Keef
                    Last edited by keef; 27 June 2004, 18:13. Reason: cock up!
                    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

• surfs up the top now!
                      Rick

Comment

Working...
                      X