@ charvell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ charvell

I saw your Surf last night. Parked up near church in Higher Drive , Purley...

Got so excited as i never see forum members, nearly crashed car !!

Hope you are well.. i was off to volleyball and if i get anymore injuries playing that and polo i may be in need of your professional services..
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Hi Helen nice to hear from ya again still Surfless ????
    Ya not toutin Charvell's services for him in case of Injury ?

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it comin tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hello...I am always on here having a read although still surfless so nothing much to post about... i only have one horsepower at the moment although when he is trying to pull my arm out of my socket it feels like more. oh and a small 206 to get me to the stables... other half has nasty Mitsy Warrior thing... looks smart but i don't like driving it.. don't trust the thing..very naughty on wet roads.. if i take it to the stables i make sure i drive in all the shitty puddles.. he is so pleased when i bring it back filthy..

Comment

Originally posted by Helen View Post
        if i take it to the stables i make sure i drive in all the shitty puddles.. he is so pleased when i bring it back filthy..
        Good for you Gal !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Helen View Post
          I saw your Surf last night. Parked up near church in Higher Drive , Purley...

Got so excited as i never see forum members, nearly crashed car !!

Hope you are well.. i was off to volleyball and if i get anymore injuries playing that and polo i may be in need of your professional services..
          Hello Helen. it was my wife she was at a boogie bounce class, where do you play vollyball? let me know if you need fixing
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
            Hello Helen. it was my wife she was at a boogie bounce class, where do you play vollyball? let me know if you need fixing
            we play at Wandle Valley school (was Gaynesford, my old high school) in Welbeck Road... always getting fingers bent backwards... anymore tape on my hands and they'll look like mittens... polo is in Epsom...sure my arms are longer where horse is pulling to get going...need one of these in front of him...
            Last edited by Helen; 12 May 2008, 11:17.

Comment

Working...
            X