Caravan Hitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan Hitch

Does anyone know about trailers hitches? I mean the bit thats usually held on with 4 bolts to the top of the chassis. My brother has shunted my trailer with a tractor and broke the pin off the hitch and I've found alot of old caravans sitting in a field where the bloke said i can have a hitch for a fiver, now they all look similar but have slight differences yet the bolt placements seem to line up. Would one of these just bolt onto my trailer and allow me to tow it no problems or is the rod that pushes the brakes on likely to fail? Thanx in advance, Joe
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

should be fine,just test fit it loose make sure it all lines up first if u can?ps is he selling any caravans??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      should be fine,just test fit it loose make sure it all lines up first if u can?ps is he selling any caravans??
      I'm not sure if hes selling any, there not any good as a caravan though, they are all green and full of holes, he uses them for banger racing at kings-lyne apparently and he has a few chassis there left from after the races where the top part just smashes off in a crash.
      Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

Working...
      X