Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished!

well, after 6 weeks of beer breaks and long hours of looking out at the dark garden and rain... i finished putting it back together!! (except the flares on the front bumper!)
    took me a good 45 minutes work!... nearly had to stop for another beer, but soldiered on!

doesn't really look much different, just harder to get in with my work trousers on!

p.s.... gotta re fit interior, but wanna re tighten body mounts in a few days first!
    Attached Files
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

spot the difference... 1st is when i first bought it... 2nd is now.

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

looks good,

now more rubber please

Comment

Looks SOOOOO much better now Matt (not that it wasn't lovely before..)!! Like it without the side steps too!

Needs bigger tyres now tho!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Looks SOOOOO much better now Matt (not that it wasn't lovely before..)!! Like it without the side steps too!

Needs bigger tyres now tho!!
            yeah, i'm having trouble finding any other sizes for a 16" rim... it's ok for you lot with the 15s on.... doh!...

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              yeah, i'm having trouble finding any other sizes for a 16" rim... it's ok for you lot with the 15s on.... doh!...
              I've gotta ring round for tyre prices tomorrow so I'll ask the question for you too... I assume MT's - what size??? 33's??
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I've gotta ring round for tyre prices tomorrow so I'll ask the question for you too... I assume MT's - what size??? 33's??
                ideally some road tyres at the mo... mine are knackered!... but yeah, 33's

did you get 10" tyres on your standard rims? or did i dream it?

Comment

Looks SWEET

Love it without the steps, just need some nice rock sliders now to protect your bodywork when you go offroading

simon

Comment

ideally some road tyres at the mo... mine are knackered!... but yeah, 33's

did you get 10" tyres on your standard rims? or did i dream it?
                    I got 31x10.50x15's on the standard rims on the surf,
                    the Pick up's got 35" Boggers on 12x15 steel Chromes for off road, and 35" MT's on 10x15 alloys for road use. http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/mytruck.html
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Geez, it dont look so phat now man...Nah it looks good Matt, me thinking of losing my side steps now. btw, try www.blackcircles.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                        Geez, it dont look so phat now man...Nah it looks good Matt, me thinking of losing my side steps now. btw, try www.blackcircles.co.uk
                        Looks good mate, chunky rubber will finish it off.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Ok Matt- found you a choice of 3 tyres for your rims...

BFG A/T's 285/75/16 £115.89 each
                          Khumo 834 pattern (M/Ts) 285/75/16 £89.39 each
                          General Grabber TR (more road biased than an AT) 285/75/16 £87

All in stock now at Micheldever tyres ( 285/75/16 is roughly same as 33x12.50x16)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ok Matt- found you a choice of 3 tyres for your rims...

BFG A/T's 285/75/16 £115.89 each
                            Khumo 834 pattern (M/Ts) 285/75/16 £89.39 each
                            General Grabber TR (more road biased than an AT) 285/75/16 £87

All in stock now at Micheldever tyres ( 285/75/16 is roughly same as 33x12.50x16)

hmmm... thought that's what i already had!... hold on (runs outside)...
                            nope i got 265/70-16.... would explain why i couldn't find owt!....

cheers for looking.... i'll give them a call!

do you reckon they'd let me "try them on" first! hehehe!!

Comment

do you reckon they'd let me "try them on" first! hehehe!!
                              Nah, it's like buying underwear, once fitted, forget about it!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X