2 Inner Tie Rod Ends.
    2 Outer Tie Rod Ends.
    2 Adjusting Sleeves.
    1 Pitman Arm.
    1 Idler Arm.

£163 delivered to my door.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

found it here and he emailed me the postage costs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...231006668&rd=1
    Alan

Comment

Idler ~ £70, set of track rod ends ~ 65, pitman ~ £50, so you effectively get the rest for free so yes, its a bargain. A hell of a bargain!

Is that all new stuff or off a breaker?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

is it a right hand drive idler?

Comment

The idler in the pic is a left hand drive one...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

the parts are all brand new, as stated in his listing.

I'll need to ask if he can supply a rhd idler.
            Alan

Comment

Don't forget to add VAT and import duty just incase you get hit (and remember you pay the vat and duty on the cost of the product and the shipping cost)

Been stung a few times myself..... If it's over ~£17 then you should be taxed.

Rob.

Edit: a quick look at milners site suggests they'd be pretty competitive once duty is taken into account. (couldn't find the adjusting sleeves though...)
              Last edited by wishbone; 6 May 2008, 23:11.

Comment

I did think about the duty, but was hoping I'd be lucky.

thing is, I don't even really need all of the parts so I will probably just get what I need here in the uk.
                Alan

Comment

Or, you could order it and flog what you don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    Or, you could order it and flog what you don't need.

Which is a bit like ordering a load of stuff you don't want from a UK supplier and then selling it on ??

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                      Which is a bit like ordering a load of stuff you don't want from a UK supplier and then selling it on ??
                      Ain't looked at the link he posted, but I'll bet it'd be fairly hard to get that price from a UK supplier. If so, then yes, it's a feasible idea.

Comment

Ain't looked at the link he posted, but I'll bet it'd be fairly hard to get that price from a UK supplier. If so, then yes, it's a feasible idea.
                        i get parts at a very low cost trade price of a mate
                        i think i should look into how much others are paying for bits

may be a gap here needs filling?...................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ........(sorry was mi tash talking)
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                          i get parts at a very low cost trade price of a mate
                          i think i should look into how much others are paying for bits

may be a gap here needs filling?...................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ........(sorry was mi tash talking)
                          If you can supply decent quality kit at a good price, it's a possibility.

Comment

That's what I was saying - add import duty and VAT to his quote and milners will pretty much match it.......(couldn't find the adjuster sleeves though)

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                              That's what I was saying - add import duty and VAT to his quote and milners will pretty much match it.......(couldn't find the adjuster sleeves though)
                              Possibly, but manufacturer/quality is also a deciding factor. If that is better quality kit for a comparable price, which would be preferable?

Comment

Working...
                              X