Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recaro interior

can anyone help me with this question regarding a recaro interior

i own a 95 hilux pickup and the interior ,ie dash,console,door panels etc are all scabby

i have been offered a full recaro interior out of a surf for £275 ,my question is what all can i take from the surf as i am unsure if the dash is a different colour or if it just the front seats that will fit .

basically i would ideally like

black or dark dash,console etc and door panels ,i wish to fit elec windows at some point

possibly black or dark carpet and obviously the recaro seats

thanks

firstly, is the pickup 2DR OR FOUR DOOR? single cab / double cab / extra cab and we might be able to have a more reasonable chance of guessing what will go and what won't.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

sorry single cab 95 hi lux pickup with 2 doors

Comment

in which case the door cards won't fit, unless there was ever a 2dr surf with the recaro interior. The dash is identical in recaro aND NON RECARO SURFS, as is the carpet i think. The cubby box lid is leather on recaro models, but i don't think the pickups have this anyway. So i think you're pretty much left with just front seats then?
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

i have a cubby box in my pickup ,but the surf one wont fit ?

should i ask for just the front seats and spray my dash,console and door panels

Comment

dunno if the cubby box lid fits then or not, my mates pickup hasn't got the cubby box at all. If you want them really nice get a few quotes for a retrim on the door panels and existing seats. Just get some of the vinyl colour spray for the dash and take your time on it to get a nice finish.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Hi - if you got all the seats - or still can - what do you want for the rear seats???
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
              X