Shout to the Bikers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout to the Bikers.

Just a shout to all the surfin bikers out there. What you all riding when your surfs on the drive!

The summers coming and a look at this site now and again www.ride2die.com keeps you alive. some of the images and vids are a bit hard to look at!!

well unfortunately I aint got a bike at the minute

But I used to have a Honda VF750 and a Kawa ninja ZX-10R!
    The Honda blew the head gasket and I had the engine in bits but lost interest haha so sold it in bits in the end...and the kawa had to be sold due to in being in need of some cash...
    I am in desperate need of a bike again tho but thinking of a transalp or something this time as in this country the fines seem to roll in when I am on a normal bike...
    As much as I am a granny driver in the surf I do flogg the bikes a bit

and a transalp I can take off-road also.....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

an absolute animal of a yoshi tuned GSXR750J jap import,

but i take it out more and more less frequantly, im'e getting to old, my legs won't curl up to the foot-pegs for to long, because of arthritic hips.

Comment

I was riding a 600 Hornet, on which the gear box seized at 40mph on the A13 on Friday.
        I was in lane 3 slowing down at the time. Left a fine skidmark along the road. Lucky not to get rammed or fall off as this happened at 06.45 in the morning.

Comment

I have a Sunn classic steel framed hardtail with full XT kit and Manitou front forks

I'd last about a week on a bike with an engine I reckon!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I thought, by the title, you meant shout at them as you drove past to scare the crap out of 'em.

Comment

I have a vfr 400 nc30. got my full licence a couple of years ago but have always wanted the nc30 as i think its lovely. still goes really well (and i dont really take as good a care of it as i should, too busy on the truck!!!) I use it for my main commuter as it gets about 50 to the gallon (i run acetone in with the petrol and it does seem to make a difference) just waiting for my dad to get back to me as we are gonna go for a ride in a bit to make the most of the sun. He also has a nc30 which he got after i got mine and talked him into it
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

The wife's.......

I have no interest in owning or riding them, after watching others taking ages getting all dressed up before they even sit on them, it's quicker to jump in a car!

I just clean and polish them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet View Post
                  I was riding a 600 Hornet, on which the gear box seized at 40mph on the A13 on Friday.
                  I was in lane 3 slowing down at the time. Left a fine skidmark along the road. Lucky not to get rammed or fall off as this happened at 06.45 in the morning.
                  Funny that, thats about the time I'm on the A13, heading towards Limehouse from the M11 direction. Look out for a Black ZZR 1100 with a full Yoshi system!

Comment

Vfr750 for running in and out of london. Pan european 1300 for serious touring
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Hubby has an R1 and a monkey bike. Actually out on the R1 at the mo - firt time in months due to the weather. Just had a new rear tyre so gettin some miles on it before the IOM.
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bobafet View Post
                        Just a shout to all the surfin bikers out there. What you all riding when your surfs on the drive!

The summers coming and a look at this site now and again www.ride2die.com keeps you alive. some of the images and vids are a bit hard to look at!!
                        damn! that website is awful! (in a good way) Thank F**K i cant ride a bike for sh!t!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          damn! that website is awful! (in a good way) Thank F**K i cant ride a bike for sh!t!!
                          More people actually die on horses, and if you watched all the car crash videos you would never drive either.

Comment

I don't have the fastest one, but I do have the best looking bike on the forum

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Ours is fast and looks good...... (hubbys contribution)

Sorted

Click image for larger version

Name:	r1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1247375
                              Last edited by Bibs; 6 May 2008, 19:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X