Formula 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 4x4

Anyone had any dealings with Formula 4x4, based in Staffs (www.formula4x4.com)? I've got their catalogue and noticed a couple of bits I'd like, namely a bonnet stone guard and rear dust guard.

Thing is, I don't know which model my 94 Surf matches up to. I reckon it would be the Mk2 4Runner, but here's the list:

93-96 Mk2 4Runner
    >84 Mk1 Hilux
    84-88 Mk2 Hilux
    88-98 Mk3 Hilux
    98-01 Mk4 Hilux
    01> Mk5 Hilux

Cheers
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Your Surf is the same a 2nd Gen 4Runner (UK 4Runners all had flush headlights is the main difference, early 2nd Gen Surfs had pickup style headlights) for most body parts, which shares a lot of front end parts with MK3 pickup's as well.

They're a big Company, not heard of any problems with them.

(PS, they're list should say 93-95 UK 4Runner, and no need for the MK2 bit, all UK 4Runners are 2nd gens, but the 2nd Gen runs from 89 to 95, with the flush headlights coming in at about 92/93)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by phorbiuz
      Anyone had any dealings with Formula 4x4, based in Staffs (www.formula4x4.com)? I've got their catalogue and noticed a couple of bits I'd like, namely a bonnet stone guard and rear dust guard.

Thing is, I don't know which model my 94 Surf matches up to. I reckon it would be the Mk2 4Runner, but here's the list:

93-96 Mk2 4Runner
      >84 Mk1 Hilux
      84-88 Mk2 Hilux
      88-98 Mk3 Hilux
      98-01 Mk4 Hilux
      01> Mk5 Hilux

Cheers
      Yep delt with them a couple of years ago and all they wanted was my money.Try 4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
      they used to be northern 4x4. they a lot better.
      However if you want a bonnet guard and are prepared to wait quite a while i should be able to get some from Egr when I get to go again,they are in a slack time so i dont get to go very often and there is a queue so it could be a couple of months.EGR supply the major outlets and I should be able to get what you want for £25.

sumo.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
      X