Shopping list, wanna help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping list, wanna help?

I want decent 33's (16's), procomp +3 suspension, I have the springs LC's, I have warn hubs, I'm getting balljoint spacers (MadMac get yer finger out) I need a 2inch body lift kit.

cheapest prices please! cheers.

pppssssttt! don't tell my missus.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

I won't tell ya missus Alan, just make sure she's not lookin over ya shoulder tho !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see em comin tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      I want decent 33's (16's), procomp +3 suspension, I have the springs LC's, I have warn hubs, I'm getting balljoint spacers (MadMac get yer finger out) I need a 2inch body lift kit.

cheapest prices please! cheers.

pppssssttt! don't tell my missus.
      Right,

Everything ive read says that most people regret getting 285/75/16's as they are a 33x11.50 a true 33x12.50 is a 305/70/16

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...d=m26b0s2222p0

Not heard a bad thing about the KL71 but the BFG will outlast them by a lot of miles... might be worth going for BFG! They are pretty damn good on the road too. Personally i would say i prefer them on the road to my old BFG AT's but ive heard a lot to contradict my opinion so take it with a pinch of salt mate.

Shocks - best places to check out will either be TonyN or
      http://www.explorerprocomp.co.uk/aca...rs_ES9000.html

ES9000's are more to my liking also as TonyN mentioned they are a self extending shock so they will help push the wheels down helping flex!

( i think it was TonyN who said it....)

Body lift kit, i believe 4crawler is cheap http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/BodyLiftKit.shtml

BUT as it states on there page they are under reduced operations untill the end of May... To be honest i think there might be about £1 difference between TonyN an 4crawler so probably worth speaking with him on that one aswell mate. 4crawler worked out good for me because i didnt need the bumper brackets which are a fair few $$.

Fluffy Dice are available at halfords
      and an ARB winch bumper is available here http://www.tbruk.com/

Perfick'
      Last edited by RodLeach; 3 May 2008, 23:36.

Comment

This is Kerrsurf using Madmacs comp.

Cheers Rod, I pretty much knew what where and how much, thanks for info.
        i know what you mean about tyre sizes, my truck does pretty much everything I ask but I did notice the last time at Clog that I was thumping a few rocks in the river so lifting will help a wee bit.
        I'll get in touch with Tony soon.
        I'm sure yoshie will offer his input as weel and help with the fitting, when we did his truck it was pretty straightforward so I'm gagging to get mine done soon.
        I will start collecting bits this week and see how my budget goes.
        Did you fit shocks all round or just the rear?

Arbil can do my hubs for £122 so I'll start there and then get the shocks and lift kit.
        I can sell my tyres and wheels to help fund the new purchases, i also have some other bits to sell so I'll stick em on here first in the for sale section.

pics will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mac View Post
          Cheers Rod, I pretty much knew what where and how much, thanks for info.
          i know what you mean about tyre sizes, my truck does pretty much everything I ask but I did notice the last time at Clog that I was thumping a few rocks in the river so lifting will help a wee bit.
          I'll get in touch with Tony soon.
          I'm sure yoshie will offer his input as weel and help with the fitting, when we did his truck it was pretty straightforward so I'm gagging to get mine done soon.
          I will start collecting bits this week and see how my budget goes.
          Did you fit shocks all round or just the rear?

Arbil can do my hubs for £122 so I'll start there and then get the shocks and lift kit.
          I can sell my tyres and wheels to help fund the new purchases, i also have some other bits to sell so I'll stick em on here first in the for sale section.

pics will follow.
          So why not just log in under your own name, save the stupid long post title
          Brian

Comment

Contact tonyn for a body lift ......
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              So why not just log in under your own name, save the stupid long post title
              couldn't remember my password, DOH!
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X