How can I refuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I refuse?

Poor lady needs help, having had such a tragic life...

Good Day,
    Based on your profile, the trust and God's divine guidance that I have this great opportunity linking up to you, though we have not meet before but I believe that one have to risk in confiding his secret to succeed sometimes in life.

My name is Miss Valerie Obana, a 21 years old undergraduate. I am the only daughter of chief/Mrs Marcel Obana a major cocoa exporter cum politician. I am native of free town in western part of Sierra Leone, Africa.

I was born out of tragic fate. My mother died from cancer when I was only 4 years old, my father nurtured me with great care and love before he met his own untimely death on the way coming back from business trip from overseas, on his arrival to the airport his driver went to drove him back home on the way they have a fatal car accident which killed his driver at spot while my father spent 3 painful days at hospital before death. My uncle seized all my father's companies and properties because of our traditional believe that I am a woman. I was left with nothing and dropped out of school because of financial difficulties and my uncle's wicked attitude.

My father told me a deep secret on his sick bed which I want to share with you in a full confidentiality. He deposited a huge sum of $12 million Dollars (US$12.500.000) in one of reputable private security company in Ivory Coast because of political instability in our country Sierra Leone without the knowledge of my uncle. Presently I am in Ivory Coast since the civil war broke out in Sierra Leone as a refugee in one of missionary home I have contacted the security company they confirmed the lodgement of the box that contained fund.

Dearest all I want you to do for me is to step forward as my foreign partner to the security company so that the money will be retrieve, I have all the necessary information to back you up. I will sincerely give you 20% out of the money 5% for any expenses incurred during the transaction and the rest will be used for any investment preferred by you in your country.

I am pleading to you with the name of Almighty God to help me out of this problem. Coincidentally Ivory Coast is now having its own political unrest too.

I am kindly waiting for your soonest response.
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
    All my love,
    Valerie Obana.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

ya right how can you refuse???
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I like this...

"because of our traditional believe that I am a woman"

Sorry love, its got nothing to do with tradition or beliefs. Its to do with chromosomes.

Comment

Sounds genuine to me, what's her number?
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

its the same has i had about 4 months ago

Comment

i have been to siera leone or however its spelt, to rescue some irish rangers. shot a fair few bad ones. How do they get your email addy
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

If you think these are funny, this website is great

www.419eater.com

Its about people rescamming the scammers

http://www.419eater.com/html/artworld1.htm

This had me laughing out loud at work!!!

Some very clever people on there!
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                i have been to siera leone or however its spelt, to rescue some irish rangers. shot a fair few bad ones. How do they get your email addy
                i aqsked that question
                she told me that
                god sent it to her

like he is on a lap top right now

Comment

Were you part of the Para contingent on the other side of the river when the SAS went into the camp they were being held in?

I seem to remember it's not 'Free Town' either. it's Freetown, one word.

Bl00dy scammers!

Comment

i was part of the para contingent.... ###### awfull place..
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                      If you think these are funny, this website is great

www.419eater.com

Its about people rescamming the scammers

http://www.419eater.com/html/artworld1.htm

This had me laughing out loud at work!!!

Some very clever people on there!
                      What a site been laughing for an hour. New hobby I think a couple of pay and go sim cards and I'm set
                      Brian

Comment

i was part of the para contingent.... ###### awfull place..
                        Read the book about it a few months back. There's a bit in there about one of the SAS observation team seeing something round and yellow in his rucksack, going to grab it but it moved. It was feckin big spider. Pretty thick impassable jungle I believe, damp and hot. Not nice.

Those Rangers were very lucky to get out with all their bits attached cos it sounds like the West Side Boys were junkie nutcases!

Comment

they were completely f***** up they would chop peoples hands off if they didnt support them, there were loads of natives with no hands or fingers, its unbelievable wot some people do to their own with a machete very sickening. The paddy's were really lucky and done well to stay alive. the SAS were watching the place for a while before the fire works, our job was fire support from across the river.. i used so many rounds it was unreal. The gpmg barrel got white hot in the heat and had to stop fireing so it could be cooled down. Sick people mate. We moan about our country but mate have we got it good
                          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

they were completely f***** up they would chop peoples hands off if they didnt support them, there were loads of natives with no hands or fingers, its unbelievable wot some people do to their own with a machete very sickening. The paddy's were really lucky and done well to stay alive. the SAS were watching the place for a while before the fire works, our job was fire support from across the river.. i used so many rounds it was unreal. The gpmg barrel got white hot in the heat and had to stop fireing so it could be cooled down. Sick people mate. We moan about our country but mate have we got it good
                            good point mate very good piont
                            we do take it for granted
                            we moan about tax and stuff
                            but we dont have to live like that
                            its a sick world
                            we live in a nice part

Comment

Charvell,

Bad situation, Great Resolution, Buckets of Luck
                              thank you...

Comment