ventilation/fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ventilation/fan

As the summer approaches I have noticed that the vent fans in my 4 runner are not that good to say the least and the truck doesn't have AC

Has anyone fitted any good after market fans to provide a bit of air movement. Thinking a small 12v desk type fans but where to get them from and how best to fit is my question?

I think i have read that driving with windows down and the tailgate cracked open improves the through flow of air but is there a risk of entraining diesel fumes??

thanks

do you have a rear spoiler?

my first surf didn't have one and you really started to get a headache with the tailgate window open, and could smell the fumes being pulled back in. My new one has got a spoiler and i can drive all day with the tailgate wide open and just get the occasional whiff of diesel fumes.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

The side exit exhaust mod stops diesel fumes being pulled in as well
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

no tailgate spoiler or window deflectors because its a 4 runner so guess the neg pressure build up behind vehicle will entrain fumes back in.

my exhaust is in good condition so what would the exhaust mod entail.

Comment

saw some 12v fans on ebay and i think halfrauds sell them too
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
          X