Back from D9 (pics added)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from D9 (pics added)

What a super weekend. Weather turnned out fantastic driving was some of the best we have had at the clog.
    My wee lad did his first steep hill decents and river runs behind the wheel and is now totally hooked and looking to sell his Quad for a zook
    Great laugh, great food, great beer }although I had to many} and great company. I hope everyone gets home safe. Pictures will be posted later tonight hopefully.
    Last edited by yoshie; 27 April 2008, 20:11.
    Brian

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    What a super weekend. Weather turnned out fantastic driving was some of the best we have had at the clog.
    My wee lad did his first steep hill decents and river runs behind the wheel and is now totally hooked and looking to sell his Quad for a zook
    Great laugh, great food, great beer }although I had to many} and great company. I hope everyone gets home safe. Pictures will be posted later tonight hopefully.

sounds fantastic....
    did u ever get the box on time?
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

glad to hear you all had a good time yoshie.cant wait to get up and have some fun with you scots in a few months,looking forward to it.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        sounds fantastic....
        did u ever get the box on time?
        Sorry meant to pm before I left. Thanks mate got it fitted kids loved it lol.
        Smiffy took the wee lads mate round and Jims wee lad had a cb in the truck as well so they clogged the airwaves all day

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        glad to hear you all had a good time yoshie.cant wait to get up and have some fun with you scots in a few months,looking forward to it.
        Yep mate it will be great.Hope we get similar weather it was fantastic. I managed to put the truck on it's side. {feckin portal axle 6 wheelers make some ruts} But no damage. We all forgot cameras but the cyber shot on the phones takes some no bad shotts
        Brian

Comment

sounds good dude !!

im still coming up 2009,just have to get a mortgage for the fuel !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If your paying £1.20 a ltr then the weekend we just had is the way to burn it
            Brian

Comment

Sorry meant to pm before I left. Thanks mate got it fitted kids loved it lol.
              Smiffy took the wee lads mate round and Jims wee lad had a cb in the truck as well so they clogged the airwaves all day
              gdgd I am glad it got there in time...
              hehe as long as they had fun...

sounds like a good weekend there, I might hav to concider coming on the next one...
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

I will upload the photos tonight. Thanks to everyone - it was a top weekend.

PS Decided to break the news to my mum that i ski !

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mac View Post
                  Feck, that's nothing... I'm 45 and still haven't told my mum that I take speed...
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

shameful........

i told my mum about my heroin addiction ages ago
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mac View Post
                      I will upload the photos tonight. Thanks to everyone - it was a top weekend.

For those that weren't there Mac was amoung other things an Army ski instructor. He was deep in beer filled conversation with a big fife lad on the fun and merits of such an activity, When our Alan ( a snowboard nut) chips in with "Hey do you know the hardest part about sking? No say us all "Telling your mum your gay"
                      Brian

Comment

thats along the same lines as.....

what would peter crouch be if he wasn't a pro footballer

a virgin
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

D9 Photos

Ok - hope this works.

Comment

nice pics there dude
                            it looks like funn there matey
                            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I had a brilliant time, great to meet up with my Drumclog pals old and new.

Too many highlights to list em here, but ###### hell the sun even came out and made our weekend even better!

I'm tired but my kits sorted out and I even washed the truck, ready for next time.

I'll post a link to my photobucket album of this trip but I want to stick a couple of my favourites here too.

nice pics btw Jim.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...0april%202008/
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X