Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    i didnt think of that.
    poor cheyenne loo n guess what mark she said why didnt he turn the sound down then dad? hmmmmmmmmm trevvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Very good filming cheyenne, shame about your dads driving gal.

Comment

Ahhh, tha harbour tavern... Spent many a night there, awash with Newquay Steam Beers!

Lovely part of the world.

Whats the pub in the street one street back from there?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Ahhh, tha harbour tavern... Spent many a night there, awash with Newquay Steam Beers!

Lovely part of the world.

Whats the pub in the street one street back from there?
          there 3 others if you mean the one on the corner where the bus stops thats the ship the other 2 ive never been in or the club now thats ok right next to harbour tavern

Comment

The Ship. Thats the one...

I've stayed on the big site at Pentewan loads of times, and used to walk over the cliffs to Meva for a few beers in the evening.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
              I find driving the manual surf to be a bit of a hassle really,

An auto (surf) is much nicer to drive, on and off road.
              100% agree mate!

My 1st surf was a manual an it was just kinda cr*p! Auto is so much nicer to drive!

Anyway - i didnt have our resident Will down as a black metal fan!

What was the band Will? good stuff mate!

Comment

over this hill in the background andy? n did you know those houses there were in that advert where the woman was flashing her headlights for the boat to come in cant remember what the car advert was though.

n rod im not sure m8 it was on a mag i bought while going to tech weekend

Comment

Would love to take the truck to Cornwall. The only downside is it's a 900 mile round trip and that's without adding miles for touring. I reckon it would be upwards of 1,100 mile and working on 25 mile to the gallon (if you're lucky), that's 44 gallon @ approx £5.40 a gallon = £237.60p!

Then there's B&B or camping on top of that plus meals and a few beers.

Damn shame but it's cheaper to go abroad.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Would love to take the truck to Cornwall. The only downside is it's a 900 mile round trip and that's without adding miles for touring. I reckon it would be upwards of 1,100 mile and working on 25 mile to the gallon (if you're lucky), that's 44 gallon @ approx £5.40 a gallon = £237.60p!

Then there's B&B or camping on top of that plus meals and a few beers.

Damn shame but it's cheaper to go abroad.
                    yeah there is that m8 but you would love rtts in sept

Comment

I'm sure I would Will, just read the date on the Offroad section and we're on holiday in Cyprus on the 6th.

Did Weardale last July and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately that part of the offroad site is now closed and Colin Timney, who organised last years event, hasn't been on here for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        I'm sure I would Will, just read the date on the Offroad section and we're on holiday in Cyprus on the 6th.

Did Weardale last July and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately that part of the offroad site is now closed and Colin Timney, who organised last years event, hasn't been on here for ages.
                        never mind m8 im sure theres next years rtts.
                        i know what you mean bout distance thats why i only do cornwall as i live here i dont mind doing surf run now n then.
                        but if you decide you want to come down sometime let me n stormy know im sure either one of us or both would meet up with you m8

Comment

Many thanks for the offer Will, it really is something I want to do. Who knows, I might even manage a trip down this year. All depends on how much the fuel prices keep cimbing.

Comment

Working...
                          X