new sliders fitted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW mean sliders .....and meaner tyres
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
      WOW mean sliders .....and meaner tyres
      mmmmm.yea tyres are great
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

They look familiar.

Hey Mark, whats happening about stickerage for 'Outrageous Offroad' then?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

how comes you decided to weld these ones mark ??, btw very nice
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            They look familiar.

Hey Mark, whats happening about stickerage for 'Outrageous Offroad' then?
            im waiting for you to supply me with some of the ones you have already done.seeing as everyone else has them but me.heheheheheheheheheh
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
              how comes you decided to weld these ones mark ??, btw very nice
              coz i can.....................just for the added strength and it was easier for me.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                im waiting for you to supply me with some of the ones you have already done.seeing as everyone else has them but me.heheheheheheheheheh
                That would mean you going back to Outrageous4x4 though (which I might add looks much better as a sticker )

Comment

That would mean you going back to Outrageous4x4 though (which I might add looks much better as a sticker )
                  feck i didnt even notice that.what an arse.ok can you do me some in the same font but with offroad instead ta chap.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

How many, what colours? The ones I did are about twice the size of the 'modified by' ones in two colours. Would you prefer single colour ones? Mine are like this, what do you reckon?

Comment

How many, what colours? The ones I did are about twice the size of the 'modified by' ones in two colours. Would you prefer single colour ones? Mine are like this, what do you reckon?

getting a little worried you using pink m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                        getting a little worried you using pink m8
                        Well it was a tenuous link to 'Outrage', the pro-gay movement and a nod of acknowledgement to our pink jumpsuit wearing welding god

I have nothing to hide, I'm a married family man containing only XY chromosomes

Comment

whereas stein has 3 sorts of chromosone x y and iconic
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well it was a tenuous link to 'Outrage', the pro-gay movement and a nod of acknowledgement to our pink jumpsuit wearing welding god

I have nothing to hide, I'm a married family man containing only XY chromosomes
                            do you want 50/50 /ask the audience or phone a friend on that one m8

Comment

looks good, do you think you could do them with a tube on the outer slider, instead of box?
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

can you do me an assortment of colours and sizes.oh and a few tango orange ones please.about 20 in all cheers buddy.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X