X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monies transferred, have a good weekend guys. Wish I was there
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

To be honest guys, I'd love to give to a good cause, but this trip is gonna cost me about £200 in fuel alone, plus the £400 in fuel to get to work this month, plus the usual bills, so I may only be able to donate a couple of quid ( given my current situation) so don't think ill of me if I can only give a token amount.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
        To be honest guys, I'd love to give to a good cause, but this trip is gonna cost me about £200 in fuel alone, plus the £400 in fuel to get to work this month, plus the usual bills, so I may only be able to donate a couple of quid ( given my current situation) so don't think ill of me if I can only give a token amount.
        Rob - no need to explain, this isn't compulsary mate....if you can give something, then you can - otherwise, no big deal.

We'll just find a nice big puddle for you.......
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

absolutely shameless bump

and a huge thanks to mervyn who retires tomorrow and mekdes who is without doubt the most argumentative person i have ever had the pleasure to know
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            You don't need Paypal - the Just Giving site lets you use credit/debit cards.....
            Hi Andy don't have access to these modern day gizmo's Paypal or Credit / Debit cards but I'd like to Donate mate .....
            Cheque any good ????

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X