Clear All

you trying to be green.
    hey thats one way to get every one on public(pubic)transport
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
      you trying to be green.
      hey thats one way to get every one on public(pubic)transport
      no but i got me bus pass, i can throughly reccomend pubic transport tho, it did it for me
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Well if she doesn't show next friday you could always hack off the bus company by going for a new world record

HOW many surfs CAN you get on the TOP deck of a number 29
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I had a "flasher" while i was waiting for the bus yesterday teatime, on my way for a beer, could'nt believe it, this stuff never happens to me, there was a woman in an upstairs window across the road, it was'nt till she stood up on something that i was absolutly sure she had nowt on, full frontal right at the window! i could see the old erm,,, toilet area, and she definatly wer'nt hanging curtains, fiddleing about with herself for about 15 minuits!!! i dam near missed me bus, i had to leap up with a semi on, jeez i went through the whole temprature range, it had to be for my benifiet as there were no other windows opposite and i was the only one at the stop, i got my eye on that house from now on,
          the one time i pray'd for the bus to be late it was bl00dy early, dont ya find there's never a pair of binoculars handy when ya need em,

(cant wait till next friday night)

There is a house that overlooks Teddington M&S's carpark. If your there for about 0730 there is a woman that puts on a show for the driver waiting in the car park to unload the overspill. Full frontal and hands on action. Funny thing is, her bloke always comes out and complains about the fridge running, while she is upstairs putting on a show...

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2 View Post
            There is a house that overlooks Teddington M&S's carpark. If your there for about 0730 there is a woman that puts on a show for the driver waiting in the car park to unload the overspill. Full frontal and hands on action. Funny thing is, her bloke always comes out and complains about the fridge running, while she is upstairs putting on a show...
            Hehe let me just write that address down,,,,, ok amaseing how they get their kicks is'nt it, for god's sake dont tell him
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

My time as an aerial rigger i have come across a few sights. One that comes to mind was up at Mill Hill Whilst atop a 40ft laddermast tying to get this HF beam off the rotator I glanced round to see one of the neighbours laying face up without a stitch on. Whilst hiding my head in shame that i had glanced on such wonderfull sight I still had to concern myself that was hanging by my harness at the time and it was starting to cut the circulation off to my legs.
              Needless to say i climbed down to get the blood going again and was soon back up the mast to take in the view Of course i was only admiring the view but what a view.....When she realised was up there in the end she gave me a big smile with a cheeky wave and carried on..

Another job i did this young lass came to the door with a towel wrapped around her behind a glass door and yes you guesed it the towel fell away...I did offer to cover her blushes but my generosity was not required.... My only grace is both of these sights were most welcomed as they were both awkward jobs that i would of gladly walked away from but i am glad i didnt....
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
              X