Vet prescriptions to cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet prescriptions to cost?

I had this sent to me today, admin feel free to remove if you wish. Looks like another way for the government to get my money for doing nothing.

Dear Kevin
    Many pet owners don't know that:
    The moratorium on vets not charging for prescriptions ends this October!
    That could mean we may go back to the old days when Vets charged pet owners as much as £15.00 to write a prescription. Bestpet feels these charges are an abuse of the monopoly vets have.
    Please support our challenge to the Government to stop these charges coming back. Opticians are forced to offer a free prescription –Why not Vets???
    Even if your pet does not need prescription items now, they could in the future.

Please forward this email to all your friends & family they may thank you for this.

Your sincerely,
    John W.E. Darlington
    Managing Director - Bestpet
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

erm... eh?... do they write a prescription?.... usually just give an injection, charge £45, and thankyou very much!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

If you need meds, you can get them to write a prescription, then you can get the stuff the stuff online much cheaper.

We do it all the time.

I guess this is to get you to buy the stuff from them at their prices, and stop the online suppliers.

So much for a free market.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Animal welfare is obviously at the top of their agenda on this one, ain't it. Oh, wait, nope. They will stop at absolutely nothing to make an extra few quid. How many animals are going to end up suffering due to this legislation?

Comment

Working...
        X