The south - everywhere else divide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Anyone got any idea why they are striking?
    pensions
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
      pensions
      Thank god!

See the number of folk that think it's the cost of fuel or some other crap!
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Are these pensions the ones from the pension funds that are trying to prop up the banks with all the dubious mortgages? the ones that have been asked to stump up 100 million just to stop it all falling over? Oh dear...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
          Are these pensions the ones from the pension funds that are trying to prop up the banks with all the dubious mortgages? the ones that have been asked to stump up 100 million just to stop it all falling over? Oh dear...
          Nope.

Comment

I vote we strike for 'other crap'!

I reckon there's been far too much 'other crap' in this country since a) 1st world war b) 2nd world war c) Vietnaaaam d) Tesco's Value Range

If we strike against the 'other crap' now, we'll be sparing future generations from it, and perhaps prevent global warming, and seal culls... and maybe fox hunting.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

See post #8 & #11.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssE...37678720080418
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

which brings us nicely round to blaming the Americans for selling the bad bebt "sub prime loans" onto the Euro banks who in turn lend our wee banks the millions to supply us with mortages and buy our over priced houses.
                  the lenders won't drop interest rates in line with the drop in Bank of England base rate because they are frightened of being left with no capitol.

lend too much with no income and you become like the Northern Rock.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    I vote we strike for 'other crap'!

I reckon there's been far too much 'other crap' in this country since a) 1st world war b) 2nd world war c) Vietnaaaam d) Tesco's Value Range

If we strike against the 'other crap' now, we'll be sparing future generations from it, and perhaps prevent global warming, and seal culls... and maybe fox hunting.
                    Should I waste my 999th post on a reply this mince? D'oh I have...

Comment

Mince??? MINCE???

Cheeky tart! Thats pure british BULL!! Go on, waste you 1000th post on a reply
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        which brings us nicely round to blaming the Americans for selling the bad bebt "sub prime loans" onto the Euro banks who in turn lend our wee banks the millions to supply us with mortages and buy our over priced houses.
                        the lenders won't drop interest rates in line with the drop in Bank of England base rate because they are frightened of being left with no capitol.

lend too much with no income and you become like the Northern Rock.
                        nothing to do with the pension problem faced by those workers, until you realise the reason the company made the reductions.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!! CLIMATE CHANGE YES - GLOBAL WARMING NO!!!

there's always been climate change - thats how we know about ice ages and sh1t and......oh why am i bothering..

its all sh1t.

this is what everyone pi55ed off could do.

1. nothing...coz it won't make a difference.
                          2. always vote in someone who isn't in at the time of the vote. it won't do anything but it will pi55 offf a handful of these few political scumbags. thats the best we can hope for.
                          3. you could shoot any politician within your capable range (this is the best)
                          4. kill yourself...fuel costs and stress will disappear instantly.
                          5. get high...you'll not give a shoit about anything other than munchies.
                          6. get drunk then do either no's 1, 3, 4 or 5. don't vote while drunk, you may vote in the same guy who's already in therefore making them all feel we're happy with their contributions to this country.
                          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                            THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!! CLIMATE CHANGE YES - GLOBAL WARMING NO!!!

there's always been climate change - thats how we know about ice ages and sh1t and......oh why am i bothering..

its all sh1t.

this is what everyone pi55ed off could do.

1. nothing...coz it won't make a difference.
                            2. always vote in someone who isn't in at the time of the vote. it won't do anything but it will pi55 offf a handful of these few political scumbags. thats the best we can hope for.
                            3. you could shoot any politician within your capable range (this is the best)
                            4. kill yourself...fuel costs and stress will disappear instantly.
                            5. get high...you'll not give a shoit about anything other than munchies.
                            6. get drunk then do either no's 1, 3, 4 or 5. don't vote while drunk, you may vote in the same guy who's already in therefore making them all feel we're happy with their contributions to this country.

I'll go for no. 5 & 6 coz I don'tdo things by halves.

Get wasted & pi55ed and kill everybody, then claim temp insanity ( although I've been insane for a few years now) and get community service for 3 months.
                            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              Mince??? MINCE???

Cheeky tart! Thats pure british BULL!! Go on, waste you 1000th post on a reply
                              No

Comment

you only get a week for murder while drunk these days.

50 years if you slap a hoody for kicking your car though.
                                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                                X