unbelievlabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbelievlabe

My 15 yr old son was walking his girlfriend home from there youth club last night when 2 t w a t s (about 21 ish he reckons ) decided to set about them for no reason at all.... one of them punched him in the face , then the other one laid into him and for a finally they decided to bottle him right in the middle of his forehead
    he was so feckin lucky really...only needed 5 stiches but it was right to the bone.....
    he says i happened so quick that he didn't even get a chance to see them, so police are not really interested...
    Just hope that he does see them again from a distance and comes and lets me know so they can be paid a vist !!!!

glad he wasn't to badly hurt and the g/friend was ok aswell.The police only want to know if they have got a name and definate proof of who the culprits are.
    Before my comment causes arguements i don't mean all police are like this but it seems that the mjority of forces seem to be going from the differnt post etc on here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry to hear that Paul. One thing I learnt growing up in a fighty town - make sure you get a crime number and a hospital report. If he has permanent scarring, he is on for big money from criminal compensations.

Cynical, yes. Missing the point, yes. But the money is there waiting for him and a few grand will cheer a 15 year old up in seconds.

https://www.cica.gov.uk/portal/page?..._schema=PORTAL
      Last edited by Sancho; 15 April 2008, 11:48.

Comment

at least he is allright tho

tw@ts like that need a good kicking i hope your son pionts them out to you

last time i was in corby it was a nice place ?
        whats up with the youth of today ?

i hope you get them free range lads that did this to your boy
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

when u know who they are post it on here and we'll make a forum gathering from it I wud like to kick some of them too..

Glad ur son and his gf are ok tho mate..
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Having been born and brought up in Corby, the only time I got involved in something like this was in a sleepy little village on a quiet Sunday afternoon There are brainless idiots wherever you go but at least he's got a good story and no permanent damage.
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

They want shooting!

Im glad to here he will be ok.

I have discovered over the last year or so that there is no point in involving the police as they are just not interested, the Kent police aren't anyway.

Good luck with finding the scum
              If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
              X