• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a look at this

suppose garages will be chucking a bottle of this in next
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=31348
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

My Mechanic mate told me about this sort of thing a while ago, the rep had a plastic tube with water in, he punctured it & the water came out he then added this type of stuff and it sealed the hole
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I'm in the market for something like that, just to keep it going while other mods are done, wanted to do dump to motor last, so only needs to last the summer.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        I'm in the market for something like that, just to keep it going while other mods are done, wanted to do dump to motor last, so only needs to last the summer.
        for the teabag head or the pick-up
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

teabag 2.4.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
            suppose garages will be chucking a bottle of this in next
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=31348
            I've always maintained that some dodgy operators have been using this kind of thing in 2.4 Surfs to shift them on. Whether in Japan or here in the UK some dealers will pull any stunt to move a bad car on.

With some of this gunk in your engine- as the man says- it will run okay for a while.... Then when you flush out cooling system (along with the gunk) you risk cracking the head.

I've read articles about this stuff in LR Monthly (the 300Tdi and 200Tdi have a tendancy to crack heads with alarming regularity too.......)

The REAL price of Seal-Up is £10 a bottle not £25 as on E-bay! The stockist can be contacted on 0121 358 7448

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
              I've always maintained that some dodgy operators have been using this kind of thing in 2.4 Surfs to shift them on. Whether in Japan or here in the UK some dealers will pull any stunt to move a bad car on.

With some of this gunk in your engine- as the man says- it will run okay for a while.... Then when you flush out cooling system (along with the gunk) you risk cracking the head.

I've read articles about this stuff in LR Monthly (the 300Tdi and 200Tdi have a tendancy to crack heads with alarming regularity too.......)

The REAL price of Seal-Up is £10 a bottle not £25 as on E-bay! The stockist can be contacted on 0121 358 7448

Nevillef
              Nev, look what its been making

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2466075665
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99

Nevillef
                Nice one Nev.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Nice one Nev.
                  bugga!... i've been making £30 a bottle selling it on ebay!... cheers!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X