well what can i say bout my trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well what can i say bout my trip

well what can i say about my trip away!!
    i left here about 20:30 thursday night to get upto meet fatboy on the first part of my surf train. mad bloke wheels spinning in the road lol nice to meet you m8, left fatboy n made my way to steins parked up n hell wasnt it cold still i had breaky by marcs place of work n would suggest for people to try it as it open 6am had a cup of coffee with mark then made my way to sledge's got there earlier than i told him but neil/anna n kids were pleased to see me.
    then upto to tonyn's another coffee there n a chat with jess good to see you again guys then off to gatwick to meet jonny77, what a place that was its all changed from when i went there last no laybys if you parked in a pertol station you had 40 min max stay tried to find somewhere n copper told me bout mcdonalds you allowed upto 75 mins after that expect a visit off the armed police etc etc anyway jonny turned up early n i was on my way down to brighton yes you got it say no more mr bling himself another coffee n then off to meet popeye who by the way should change his name to captain kirk his truck is like the starship enterprise lights everywhere lol i like i want some lol another 2 coffee's there n a good chat thank you popeye n family for the offer off something to eat n to stay the night i didnt want to be a burden to anyone n was on a high for tech weekend if the offer there again i might take you up on it m8. then off to furlong centre to get some sleep n meet up with chaos in the morning another ###### cold night but still i was on a high.
    next morning met chaos n mrs chaos n traveled upto woodzies for tech weekend what a time n a ###### good laugh. sorry guys that i didnt do much but everyone was everywhere doing this or that n thought it best to sort of stay outta way also i was nervous like i was at last years rtts n worried bout skull getting lifted, i want to come again to another tech weekend please but word of warning to anyone wanting to go watch out for the phantom farters woodzie n mudsurfer.

cmon pics!!!!!!

Comment

Yep,

where's the pics ?

Trev

ps BDT, you have served your sentence now
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
        Yep,

where's the pics ?

Trev

ps BDT, you have served your sentence now
        wahey ty very much

Comment

Oi you cleared the work area with biogas on more occasions that the rest of us put together today .............I'll do you some pickled eggs for xmas
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
            Oi you cleared the work area with biogas on more occasions that the rest of us put together today .............I'll do you some pickled eggs for xmas
            ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would i do such a thing???? all i can say it was well worth every smell today

n yes please m8 n my onions etc

Comment

Oh and glad you made it back ok
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

thank you m8 n yes all the way home with a biggest smile on my face

Comment

how was the journey home bet your face aches from all that smileing enjoy your truck and go have some fun see ya soon
                  SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                    how was the journey home bet your face aches from all that smileing enjoy your truck and go have some fun see ya soon
                    my face m8 is stuck in a permanent smile

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                      my face m8 is stuck in a permanent smile
                      Fantastic it was a pleasure to meet you and let me loose on your truck
                      if your ever this way again pop in your always welcome

And dont forget to chug chug chug lol

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                        Fantastic it was a pleasure to meet you and let me loose on your truck
                        if your ever this way again pop in your always welcome

And dont forget to chug chug chug lol
                        be careful what you say about letting you n chaos work on my truck or mr udtrev might want to know more lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                          be careful what you say about letting you n chaos work on my truck or mr udtrev might want to know more lol
                          no worries we will keep it to ourselves lol

Comment

Working...
                          X