@ apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ apache

need some stickers done for my roof to go where there has been some stickers for roof bars they are about 4" square any ideas
    Attached Files

If there's no damage to the paintwork, there are several products around for removing sticker residue. Just not sure stickers wouldn't look as though they've been put there to cover something up.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i have tried lots of things that are in my shed but nothing seems to shift it so i give up and thought i would ask you
      how about something that went all along the top above the doors

Comment

Can do if you like, but to cover those areas it would have to be on a 'backing' rather than an open cut sticker. How about the forum URL?

Comment

Have you tried lighter fuel, the petrol type, that disolves most types of glue.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

To remove the stickers used on bike fairings in the past I've found that a hair dryer works by softening the glue.

If you need to borrow one maybe one of the third gen owners can help
            My other cars a QUAD
            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Can do if you like, but to cover those areas it would have to be on a 'backing' rather than an open cut sticker. How about the forum URL?
              was thinking along those lines.
              what colours and how much will they be

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                Have you tried lighter fuel, the petrol type, that disolves most types of glue.
                tried almost everything in the shed including petrol, parafin, white spirit & thinners

Comment

Whatever colours you like from the list in the 'want stickers' thread. Will be a tenner (by PayPal) for a pair. How long do they need to be?

Comment

100 mm x 700 mm silver on black(as you don't have burgundy)
                    thanks j

Comment

Working...
                    X