4x4 show and auto jumble 9th august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseyj View Post
    jsut to update people that that will be plenty for kids to do on the day so bring the whoe family
    im still tryin to convince mrs lol,are shiny's welcome??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      im still tryin to convince mrs lol,are shiny's welcome??
      all welcome, there will be an award for best show and shine,

Comment

how come the there more no's on the poll than yes's, thought there would be a little more interest seeing as there isnt normally much in the southwest,

Comment

could do with a few more yes to get a club stand??

Comment

who the boss man/woman of this website, need someone to arrange the club stand etc, any ideas what it will look like, ie big banners, truck parked on some big ramps ect

Comment

how come the there more no's on the poll than yes's, thought there would be a little more interest seeing as there isnt normally much in the southwest,
              who the boss man/woman of this website, need someone to arrange the club stand etc, any ideas what it will look like, ie big banners, truck parked on some big ramps ect
              i can see wot yr saying,i think it's more a case of bad timing,lots of stuff goin on around then,ps.u wanna talk to koi,or tonyn

Comment

had a check round before i launched the date for the show and didnt seem to be anything decent going on, thats why i chose the 9th,

Comment

any more yes's here yet, whos going tho arrange the club stand?

Comment

17 of 24 posts on this thread are yours, 1 is this one - umm....
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Working...
                    X