4x4 show and auto jumble 9th august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 show and auto jumble 9th august

hi people, not been on here for a long time as i sold the surf but got a hilux pickup monster truck instead, just to let you all know we have a 4x4 show coming up on the 9th of august at newton abbot race course, would some of you like to get together and have a club stand? go to the website for full details and drop me a line http://www.southdevon4x4.co.uk
    yes
    17.65%
    no
    58.82%
    maybe if the wife lets me
    23.53%

Originally posted by caseyj View Post
    hi people, not been on here for a long time as i sold the surf but got a hilux pickup monster truck instead, just to let you all know we have a 4x4 show coming up on the 9th of august at newton abbot race course, would some of you like to get together and have a club stand? go to the website for full details and drop me a line http://www.southdevon4x4.co.uk
    i will go!!!!
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

will the surfs be having a club stand?

Comment

where all the custom surfs, seen two in the paignton area, will be an award for best club stand, lets get some more names, got to have a good show, my lux will be there, prob on the hpoc stand of at the main gate

Comment

any one with a 4x4 company or if you know of a company that would like a trade pitch, point them in the right direction, also auot jumble if you have a load of spares to get rid, auto jumble pitches are seprate from the show vehicle to keep it tidy,

Comment

Thats the weekend before the monster truck show......i MAY try and pop down if work allows
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

great the more the better

Comment

need more numbers people, big club stands, www.southdevon4x4.co.uk

Comment

Can we stop over for weekend camping have a beer and BBQ ect
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

not poss, sorry, we only have the racecourse hired for one day as there is something else there o nthe sunday (bootsale i think) plus the cost of the hire as well would not have been poss, campsite near by if you want to make a weekend of it, there will be a beertent at the show on the day anyway

Comment

theres going to be a BEER tent

Comment

Might be able to make it, but due to go to France sometime that weekend.
                        My other cars a QUAD
                        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

any more than just 2 people, thought there would be a good size stand for the club

Comment

could some one let me know if the club itself is having a stand at the show for deferent as club name will then be listed on the website o nthe events page

Comment

jsut to update people that that will be plenty for kids to do on the day so bring the whoe family

Comment

Working...
                              X