For Joker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Joker...

Dunno what you're moaning about mate, she's fairly hot.

She's blonde though, which is why everything that comes out of her mouth is bullsh*t. She should keep her gob shut, just giggle now and again and be content to be totty
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

???????
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Sian Berry. Anti-4x4-nazi dominatrix and potential future mayoress of London.

I'd vote for her, for certain favours in return.

Comment

That's the lovely Sian Berry, green candidate for London mayor. I saw my cousin at the weekend and he went to college with her. Apparently, she's actually fond of a pie or two. Must be good photos.

Comment

bet you would lke to sticker her lmao, and show her what a 4x4 driver is like lol

Comment

ah ,she is sian berry.

never lived in the real world,ie if her bakers computer controlled ciabatta oven breaks down,its worse than the workhouse.
            reading the polls,it seems that boris is going to be the new mayor,not ideal but hey,look at the choice,sian berry or red ken........im off sick today,was feeling better........NURSE !!!.....NURSE !!!!!!!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

As someone who gets to vote in the London elections and has fairly liberal leanings, I just had a quick look at her site to see if I'd consider voting for her (yes, seriously).

No! What an idiot. I won't go into details, but all she's done is find out what the 'hot topics' are with liberal London voters and said she'll sort them out. Most of them are, of course, bullshit and it's incredibly irritating to think that she will be taking votes away from a proper election by getting halfwit hippies who know nothing of the real world to vote for her.

Comment

Like I said. Continue to look attractive, continue to knit ones own yoghurt, giggle sexily now and then. period.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  She's blonde though, which is why everything that comes out of her mouth is bullsh*t. She should keep her gob shut, just giggle now and again and be content to be totty
                  Why? don't you like the competition?
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                    Why? don't you like the competition?
                    Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      and it's incredibly irritating to think that she will be taking votes away from a proper election by getting halfwit hippies who know nothing of the real world to vote for her.
                      So she'll be getting 95% of the votes then?

Comment

the forst pic looks like my mates mrs.... the second looks like a kiwi bird i once erm... met.

have you hacked my facebook??
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

[quote=da SLUG man;434930]the forst pic looks like my mates mrs.... the second looks like a kiwi bird i once erm... met.

have you hacked my facebook??[/quote]

yes i did but all i found was these !!!!

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

She's certainly not hot, tepid maybe, but not hot.

Comment

looks reasonably vacant to me
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X