Effing Germans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effing Germans

As some of you know Lurch and myself work for a a German automotive company .....they have just announced that we are being shut down .

We have about 14 months to wind the site down ........so waiting to see what we are going to get .......so much for five years service
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

sorry to hear m8 what ya going to do then?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
      As some of you know Lurch and myself work for a a German automotive company .....they have just announced that we are being shut down .

We have about 14 months to wind the site down ........so waiting to see what we are going to get .......so much for five years service
      why wait ?? nick what you can now
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        sorry to hear m8 what ya going to do then?
        stay till the end ...it will be six years then and a retraining package......

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate!

Fingers crossed you find something you enjoy.... does Stein need an apprentice?

Comment

Thats not good news then just what you needed (not) ###### germans
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ian. Sure you'll get sorted though.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It was called re-structuring ..........we have 4 years of work for ford , the same for bmw and we are devloping a new plastic rocker cover for daf , the work is being sent all around Europe and to Telford .......All our hard graft and someone else will benifit from it

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                  why wait ?? nick what you can now
                  We would do, but one of the things they spent any decent money on is bl00dy cameras, oh and lots of bright coloured floor paint......................... ...........
                  Working at last.......

Comment

So if they are painting the floors where you work ..........

BEWARE

Comment

I'm sure men of your talents will find suitable employment soon enough.

good luck.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                        We would do, but one of the things they spent any decent money on is bl00dy cameras, oh and lots of bright coloured floor paint......................... ...........
                        Security will be tighter now too, give it a few months to get lax again
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Actually come to mention it - they ar. But we have just been bought by the Germans so.....

thats bad news mate - cant you work for / with Stein?
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                            Actually come to mention it - they ar. But we have just been bought by the Germans so.....

WHO?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                              WHO?
                              De-vu-gue or something - some american banking company bought us via OEP (the ones going for Jaguar) then sold us off to the German company.

Actually a nice bunch - went over to see their plant in Tangerunde - really friendly.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X