@ Stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormforce

Hi richard, sent payment for the exhaust manifold part, via paypal, hope the ammounts ok? let me know if it's more, (and the rest of ya before you pipe up, shut it!!!) cheer's
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

im not saying nothing or i wont get a coffee when i get to your place D

Comment

ian,is it ok to give willy all my bits for u??

Comment

hi Ian and thanks but you paid twice as much as we said tho so without any arguing i'll refund half of it.Thanks anyway Ian.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          ian,is it ok to give willy all my bits for u??
          cant see why not m8 think i did say to ian i would bring down on the other thread n he said he would bring back up when he finished doing what he had to

Comment

Thanks richard i felt a bit of a tight sod offering a tenner afterwards, your welcome to the 20 mate, it dont go far these days!

yup thats ok andy send along what ever you like if it's ok with Will,
            naw your ok will i was expecting someone to chirp in "it's worth at least £50 ya tight bleeder

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Thanks richard i felt a bit of a tight sod offering a tenner afterwards, your welcome to the 20 mate, it dont go far these days!

yup thats ok andy send along what ever you like if it's ok with Will,
              naw your ok will i was expecting someone to chirp in "it's worth at least £50 ya tight bleeder

i would have said £70 m8 but i want a coffee when i get to yours lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                i would have said £70 m8 but i want a coffee when i get to yours lol

wait till you see the price of coffee

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  wait till you see the price of coffee
                  and the bacon sarnies!

Comment

Working...
                  X