Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Com on pops

Yo Pops 1999 I await in anticipation,
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Where have you been Pops? Surely your typing finger is OK. C'mon! 2k posts!..........Can't be long now.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Where have you been Pops? Surely your typing finger is OK. C'mon! 2k posts!..........Can't be long now.
      He's saving himself!! for the right one to come along!
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Pop's 2000

The forum has introduced me and Terrie to a whole new world of friends and off-road car enthusiasts, we have made so many new friends some we have not even met but regard them as friends. If you want to just chat or sound off about almost any subject, someone has been there done it and can offer advise or just joke or comment to help you get on with it. So many members give there time to the forum in lots of ways. Weather it is giving advise on a mechanical or electrical nature, to wot tyres and pressures you run on in different conditions. I think KOI and the management team of the forum had great forethought and insight into taking on the forum and developed and let it evolve into a a great forum and without them and the 1273 members which is growing daily the forum would be dead in the water, but koi had his dream and i am glad he did. thanks Nigel. All in all the forum is like one big happy family. THE SURFERS PARADISE and i dedicate my 2000th post to all of you, not me. A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL, and may the forum live and grow forever. And don't forget:
        SURFERS LIKE TO GET DOWN IN THE MUD
        For those of you expecting a witty joking post i make no apologies.
        Pops
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          The forum has introduced me and Terrie to a whole new world of friends and off-road car enthusiasts, we have made so many new friends some we have not even met but regard them as friends. If you want to just chat or sound off about almost any subject, someone has been there done it and can offer advise or just joke or comment to help you get on with it. So many members give there time to the forum in lots of ways. Weather it is giving advise on a mechanical or electrical nature, to wot tyres and pressures you run on in different conditions. I think KOI and the management team of the forum had great forethought and insight into taking on the forum and developed and let it evolve into a a great forum and without them and the 1273 members which is growing daily the forum would be dead in the water, but koi had his dream and i am glad he did. thanks Nigel. All in all the forum is like one big happy family. THE SURFERS PARADISE and i dedicate my 2000th post to all of you, not me. A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL, and may the forum live and grow forever. And don't forget:

Pops

Last edited by Greebo; 25 March 2004, 17:36.
          mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Spot on Pops!!! Well said!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Spot on Pops!!! Well said!!

nice one pops,
              guess 2,000 posts makes you a right old timer
              looking forward to the next 2,000 m8.

ship

Comment

Well said daddy Pops.

Nice one Dad. x x x x x x x x
                Xx Emzie xX

Comment

Well said that man, good on yer POPS
                  [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                  [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Pops

Hats off Pops and thanks, believe me it wasn't insight when I took all this on it was a lapse in my normal madness to utter looniness.
                    I never dreamt it would develop & grow to what it has become, I haven't done it all alone, I must say a big big big thanks to my techie guru Andy (Lucky) who has done more than I could mention in helping me set it all up and keep it running.
                    A big thanks goes to you all, well without people like you on here Pops this forum and web site would be nothing. Its down to all the characters on here that make this place what it is, friendly, helpful and a relaxing place to be and without fear for newcomers to come on here and post new questions without fear of being ripped apart because its been posted a 1000 times before.
                    I am just happy to have been able to keep this place up & running, help others and provide what I feel is a worthwhile to place come and chat, meet people, gain valuable knowledge and info on our motors.
                    May your next 2000 posts be enlightening as the last, enjoy.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

sniff...... i'm gonna cry....... sniff....... it's all so wunnerful....

what a damn nice bunch you are....

keep it up.................the forum that is...bad rabbits!
                      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Pops

AND THERE ENDETH THE LESSON
                        PSALM 40 verses 1 - 8

Thank you FATHER MARTIN

Your words are an inspiration to us all.
                        Last edited by Dunno; 28 March 2004, 00:11.
                        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Well done Pops and thanks to everyone.

James

Comment

Working...
                          X